Reviews for Halo
Autumn Herondale chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
dewikaka chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
sad and broken
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Hum, I like. You could have ratcheted up the intensity, but then again, it'd be higher rated. ;)
LikeTheStars chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Ohhh I loved it! It's so sweet...and sad...but I thought the ending was nice. haha, they're all watching...

Ohh ur story's published on my birthday day last year... XD
jordyn chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
LOL! I think the ending was smart and funny. Smart because Jace&Carly NEVER get time alone, and funny because they just walked in seen the two of them didn't really know what to do so they just let them be( I also thought is was cute and sweet ). Right more pretty pretty please with jace on top?
jaceandclaryforever chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
i think it was a very sweet fanfic. good job. it conveyed the right emotions at the right timing. it was good :)
Lassemista chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Aw... that was so cute, but so sad. And, it reminds me of the song "Christmas Shoes" for some reason. But, I loved it.

With Love,

Lassemista
UltraViolet21 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
this was so beautiful and im sorry but im condradicting your opinion i love the ending
tklovr chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
this was beautiful!
juliet233 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I thought that was really fantastic - you did a great job of capturing both of the characters and the song fits perfectly.
bookworm-with-bite chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Aw! LOVE. THIS. :) totally going onto my fave list. You understand the pairing so well! Great choice of song also, Beyonce is awesome. Keep up the great work!
Tiaan Liise-Mar chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Loved it write more please. It's ironic really because I was just thinking about how Halo would be a great song to describe their love.

Tiaan Lisse Mar

x
EchoGrace chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I am in love with this story! You have to write more! Please! Like, right now. Haha! That was amazing. I even had the song playing while I read it. It fit perfectly. I love it.
writer'sblock7777 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
AH! They were all watching! Ha, that's hilarious! But at least they left them alone.

And good job with that story!
Whoever101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Loved the whole story. I was almost reduced to tears. I also loved how you put in the Twilight quote, it's really fitting )

Amazing stuff keep it up...

Kim xx