Reviews for Bay Leaf
Skinny Hippo chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
That was the most beautiful ending...just perfect. You had a great plot and worked at a nice, realistic pace. The emotional build-up to that ending was thrilling and unexpected. Lovely story, thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day
shourin chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
beautiful! totally realistic. amazing composition.
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
That was so beautiful. Everything was.

How you timed the grow and change of feelings and how Ino seemed to gradually get over Shikamaru was so well-done. Reading it from Temari's point of view got every single feeling across wonderfully. I loved how, in the end, everyone came to the same conclusion. The sting of the conclusion-and how right it was, despite the pain-brought everything together beautifully. I absolutely loved everything!
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wow.

Uhm...wow. Not the wordiest review, huh?

It's sad yet...It makes me warm inside somehow. Even though they lost someone they loved, they managed to keep what they loved more - eachother. And I'm glad Temari doesn't come between Shikamaru and Ino in the end. She's a good character and she's like Ino in a way, but (and again I'm forced to agree with you :)) I can't stand the idea of him favoring HER over Ino. They're Team 10 for crying out loud.

Oh, by the way, I loved the little thing you threw in about the winning card combination, one card is useless by itself - Ino-Shika-Cho (I forgot what game it was though, but I remember I read about that :)) Nice touch. He he, Ino's name is first :))

So the story was believable and Shikamaru didn't end up favoring Temari over Ino, even though he loved her. So he chose Team 10 (and consequently Ino). YAY!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Not keen on the Shikamaru/Temari at all, but I really liked it in general.
El Angel Caido chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
One of the best I've ever read.
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
this is really good.

you did an excellent job.

i hope to read more from you.
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This...this...was beautifully done. It was real and it gave me the sense of hope and hoplessness. Towards the end I was in my own state of awe and I can't help but think it was to true. Thank you.
shelvesinthecloset chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This was really, really well done. Sad, but well written. And I can see the characters acting like that.
Demonic Angel Clone chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wow.

I mean, that was a really good and interesting storyline. I like how the realism of their relationships, how they would begin and end, were displayed here. Most write off the Suna-Konoha partnerships as political marriages, ect, but you showed how they would, most likely flounder despite how they felt.

There were minor spelling mistakes (such as "your" should've been "you're") that slightly took away from the story, but were understood well enough.

Number 1 thing that attracted me to this story? The "Bay Leaf". I love cooking with it, especially in pasta. It gives the food such a strong and distinctive flavor which seems to fit this piece now that I think about it...

DAC