Reviews for The Reborn Forgotten
Tanii chapter 44 . 12/2/2014
Found this story on a whim..and fell right into love with it (w)
I love the way you write. It kept me completely hooked, I couldnt even put down my phone and stop reading until I was done.

No complaints about the characters either. You kept true to their personalities.
I see you dont update much but I really really hope you find time to write some more. All of your stories sound great.

I did try to read the oc/yusuke one and wasnt a huge fan but would love to see one or that one develop more!
NanneroftheWE chapter 43 . 9/7/2014
Great story! I loved it!
DoppleGengar chapter 44 . 12/16/2012
LOVED IT this pet shark gives this like twenty million fins up! Absolutely amazing :D
DoppleGengar chapter 29 . 12/14/2012
You have NOW become one of my favorite stories and author! This pet shark loves indulging herself into your story. Ichi has become one of my favorite warriors. Rather it be he or she :) I love that you didn't just dive into Hiei and Ichi's relationship but instead let it work the way nature intended. This shark gives you two fins up :3
DoppleGengar chapter 15 . 12/12/2012
XD he looked up her skirt!
x3sYellowie chapter 44 . 10/12/2012
Amazing story, I'm surprised this hadn't gotten anymore reviews!

Amon-Shinpi is an amazing character, I really liked how she's so loyal to her family, and how she does anything and everything to keep her friends and family safe. I got a little annoyed at her arrogance at the start, but I sort of understand that. How many years of her being a respected, renowned ruler, it was only natural to have that sort of confidence.

I like how Iruni and Hiei are so similar to each other! I like their relationship too, it was really cute to see Hiei get so protective of her and how he so obviously liked her even if the both of them didn't know it.
xmirrorsxdontxliex chapter 44 . 10/6/2012
Outstanding job with this story, I will look forward to any other story you put out :)
Taeniaea chapter 44 . 9/5/2012
cool story
R.Firefly chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
sweet loved it.
SinDRegrets911 chapter 43 . 1/17/2012
Before I say anything pertaining specifically to your story, I would like to let you know that your story took me a good WEEK to get through. Although, I was only able to devote an hour or two to reading it, it has been one of the longest series which I have attempted to stay focus on.

However, I defiantly enjoyed it. Your writing is in no way displeasing; but it lacked flow in certain spots. Maybe due to typos or grammatical errors? I would highly advise that you go through skimming because it really disrupted the pace of your chapters.

Great ideas and use of dialogue. Most stories either have too much or too little, but I thoroughly enjoyed your various uses of the topics. I envy your skill very much. The characters attributes were kept true, as far as I have seen and I think you matched Hiei and your character, Shinpi/Iruni, rather well. Sometimes I did find that Iruni had a bit too many skills for me, personally, to admire her; but besides that point, she was interesting and true.

I can also confidently say that you have added a good 2 or 3 new songs to my playlist. Unlike most stories containing songs, I really enjoyed your use of music embedded within your story.

As for the ending, I can't say that I did not enjoy it, but it seemed a tad rushed after the very well-written and unique lemon. Overall, I truly loved your series and you will most defiantly hear from me again!

-Sin
Saku-chan0 chapter 44 . 1/5/2012
I've been reading your story over the past few days, and I can say that it is amazing! Your writing kept me smiling and on edge the whole time! I was reading this as I was travel and I was always sad when a chapter ended because I couldn't continue until I found another Internet connection. I can't wait to get started on your other works, all the suspense and happy grins it has to come! I'm not one to review during the story if it's completed, I always wait until the end. But there has been many a time that I wanted to review, but couldn't due to being on the road, to where I'd be so eager to read the next chapter, I would forget . so sorry about that!
Casscadia chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Ok so obviously I decided to do some re-reading :D You know what I noticed in this chapter? You make it out like Ichi doesn't know who Hiei is and like he poses a danger to Kurama when later you reveal the fact that she went to the Dark Tournament and saw him compete, if that's the case she'd know they were teammates and that he didn't pose a threat to Kurama, and also would she have hear of them? It seems really unlikely looking back that she wouldn't know they were comrades.
Anon chapter 44 . 7/10/2011
I just reread your whole fic and I must say it was just as amazing as it was the first time! I'm afraid I lost touch with The Balance of Chaos so I wanted to re-read this before I started getting back into it. I'm excited all over again. Awesome writing! Now on to the Balance Of Chaos!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 44 . 1/17/2011
Congratulations! This is the first OC/Hiei story I've read where Hiei stays in character! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Verbophobic chapter 44 . 12/4/2010
I love the story, i am going to check to see if you have sequl now