Reviews for An Unfortunate Twist of Fate
Aranelle Caladwen chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Omigod! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this fanfic! I am probably the BIGGEST Sparrabeth fan on this planet so of course this was a treat for me! And plus, I've been lazy with my fanfic and this has inspired me to start writing again so I thank you! Great great job and keep writing!

~Ara
Zenappa chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Awwwwwwww (: I love it! Long live Sparrabeth!
wordsncolours chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Aww, I love how Elizabeth is taking care of Jack, and how he asked her to stay. That was another wonderful fic. One thing I love the most about your stories is how you bring across the characters' thoughts and feelings in here. I'm happy to know there are many more fics of you to read. ;)
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Aw, I love the ending. (:
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This was great! I liked it a lot.
Riiko Shea chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was adorable. I loved it! You did a great job with writing Jack's speech pattern as well- very well done!
Crystalyna du Starrvan chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
awesome story, you should think of expanding it!
dancesthroughlife chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Aw...this was cute. And you had me goin' there for awhile, I thought Jack was going to die.
Generated Anomoly chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
excellently cute story. Keep up the great work.

Jenni
SparrowGirl88 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
loved it, that was completely Jack and Lizzie style right there. Wanting to be with the other, but not wanting to show it. So good.
linalove chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
OMG!This is so beautiful and sweet!Well done!Jack's adorable!XD
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I loved it! lol! That was so good. :)

Funny story though, as I was reading this, my nephew was here and was geting into something he wasn't suppose to, and i looked over at him, meaning to say 'Cole, stay out of that' but instead I said 'Jack' then I stopped and he looked at me like I was crazy(He's 1 1/2 by the way) and I shook my head and said 'I mean Cole' But by then it was to late, I had already messed up and he wasn't listening. lol!

That's how into this story I was though. lol!
Jenn1244 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That was so good. I loved it. I thought Jack wasn't going to make but I'm so glad that he did. I loved the ending. :)
Florencia7 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That was wonderful! I loved their conversation. It was so beautifully in character, and just very well written.

I also LOVE the idea of Elizabeth saving Jack and helping him get back the Black Pearl :]

Beautiful fic!