Reviews for Legend of Zelda: The Island Stones
Guest chapter 35 . 11/9/2013
Please return to working on this.
It's an amazing story.
adamsimpson8081 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I am really enjoying this series and am really hoping it will be finished
Arachnidious chapter 35 . 6/16/2012
You are an exceptional author and I enjoyed your prequel "The Legend of Zelda: To The Secret Realm" immensely. I am also very fond of the sexual tension between Link and Zelda in both this and your previous title. With thirty-five chapters so far, I am eagerly awaiting for another that is if there will be another.
Dreamgirl264 chapter 35 . 1/23/2011
Please update this story, it's really interesting and I want to know what happens next!
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 35 . 7/1/2010
Please update! I want to finish it!
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 35 . 2/7/2010
My, my. I am surprised. Hur finally has done something...well, admirable. Risking his own life to help others? That's a first for a cowardly man. Good job Hur.
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 34 . 1/30/2010
Hm...I guess the evil is Reiza? Or Ganondorf himself?
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 33 . 1/23/2010
Glad to hear from you again. I was beginning to worry.

Bright is such a son of a b-. Condemning an innocent man as a murderer and treating his wife-urgh! :( I do hope that Link find a way to punish Bright once and for all.
NintendoChikk chapter 31 . 1/2/2010
heyy you're back! glad to hear it!

anyways this chapter was pretty exciting

i knew something was up with lord hur! poor morus, he has to suffer through all of the pain, both emotional and physical pain

well, can't wait till next chapter! :)
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 31 . 1/2/2010
I am glad that you are back, Freefall! I was beginning to get worried. I understand about your...preoccupation with the essays. Being a senior is tough, huh? Gah...I have to go through that ordeal next year. I guess I'll try to enjoy the rest of this year until then. Congratulations though!

(rolling my eyes) Finally. Hur's truth! XD Addiction to arsenic kind of explains his stupid behaviors in a way. And he's of some use.
Shimmering Starlight chapter 31 . 1/2/2010
Wow, I cannot BELIEVE how long it has been since I read your story. Well, no matter, I'm all caught up now. :)

So my hunch was right! Hur was talking about Reiza. Thank god Link actually took the time to talk to him, or else Morus wouldn't have a chance. And Morus's character was one of your best OCs of the story, for sure; it would be a shame to kill him off.

Hope to see an update from you soon, freefall!
NintendoChikk chapter 30 . 11/9/2009
yayy Link is back! :D gosh i just love all this epic battle thing going on haha anyways great chapter!
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 30 . 11/8/2009
I still think Reiza is that "b" word...In this chapter, Ganondorf struck me as a dim-witted person...when he kept saying "I don't understand" to Reiza (and the previous chapters as well). Still, he has some kind of decency, recognizing Link's awesome skill. Wow.
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 29 . 10/25/2009
Oh no! Poor Bayas. Too bad that he wasn't even able to match Reiza. Still, it is a good thing that Zelda found out the truth. I just hope Link comes back in time!

Another good chapter. :D I hope you update soon!

Eclipse
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 28 . 10/20/2009
Now the battle has started. My heart jumps a skip with the excitement. I hope Link hurries back. Reiza needs to be punished SEVERELY. *_*

Another great chapter! Awesome awesome awesome..:)

Eclipse