Reviews for Here in the Cold
Fangsire chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Nice story. :3 Keep up the good work.
Ebony Lee chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I can just SEE that smug smirk on Hare's face. And I love it.

It's amazing how you manage to make this fic read like a snippet from an actual episode. Every voice is as clear in my head as when I watched the show on TV.

Ebony Lee chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Omigosh. I want you to continue this so badly, and so do all the other people who have reviewed. Don't let it die at chapter one! Sis, don't leave me hanging! D:

Anyway, this is very well-written and true to the characters as the show presented them. You know how I named my tiger and hare in my MR2 game Tiger and Hare, respectively? There's a reason besides my absolute ineptitude at thinking of creative names: I LOVE TIGER AND HARE. And if anyone can pull off the pairing, I know it's you.

Oh, also, in the sixth paragraph from the bottom, you spelled Holly as "Holy." Just thought you'd like to know.
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Don't stop now!
Neeachi chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I love Hare/Tiger! Not so much yaoi-ish rather than just male friendly fluff stuff. Anyway, don't stop now! It was just getting to the good part! Need more! D;
Fangsire chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Very well written, with just the kind of reaction I'd expect from Tiger, always masking his pain. I hope you continue this, and look forward to the next chapter if you do.
dawn chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I hope you continue this. It's so hard to find a well writen Monster Rancher fic.
Thrayonlosa chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Dude, you totally have to finish. I hope so, anyway. I'm a hopeless fan of Tiger and Hare, and TigerxHare, and the fact that this is very well-written so far just makes me dying for more. It's a shame the Monster Rancher section has been rather dead for a long time, so...throw this fangirl a bone?