Reviews for Damages
laexdream chapter 11 . 2/25
I like it Instead of redoing it, it might be better to finish it?
Brenda293 chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
Well ,Rukia is in a bad position there .I hope that my two favorite Arrancars will come to her rescue before its too late . And even better both guys could kick Shirosaki ass that won't displease me .And one last thing ,are you really gonna rewrite the whole story or have you abandon another good story ?
Brenda293 chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
That Ulquiorra had to compete against Grimmy to obtain Rukia is exciting . Even if its obvious that she already has a thing for Ulquiorra .
Brenda293 chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
I love Grimmy but he mess up all the fun and just when things were getting exciting .
Brenda293 chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Now what does Ulqui have in mind ?
Brenda293 chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Not enough action but the fact that Yuki want to help Rukia is very touching .
Brenda293 chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
Indeed ,that 's what I call fun. Rukia is such an actress ,your always guarantee that you will not regret the now even Aizen is interesting in Rukia .I love the Rukia harem but there 's only one who will win her heart .
Brenda293 chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
I adore Byakuya's new nickname , Byakushi .
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Well since it's Aizen who won the war it's obvious the story should be dark .And the darker it is the better it will be .
Brenda293 chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
The three of them are rather sexy in their own way and I love it .
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
After the rescue of Orihime , Ichigo was suppose to be the first one to come to Karakura ,right ?
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
The fact that all Soul Society lose is something dramatic . Because Soul Society represents the good guys and what will happened into a world where the bad guys wins ? The answer is the chaos .
hopelessromantic chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
oh god this is so nice... and sexy... and i hope you will continue this.. still, i believe that rukia is not afraid of shiro, she was the one who told ichigo to face it before... but i love the rukia arem here... she's so desirable isn't she?
AnimeXHarem chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
Hope You continue the story
Really Interesting!
I would really like an update.
Bye-Bye
guest chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
Is this discontinued? I hope not.

can you please update