Reviews for Protecting Him
jk chapter 4 . 8/30
pretty convienant for your story that their reading a story in the newpaper about some kid...who gives a fuck if hes supposedly missing? I think its weird that kids from forks would give it a second thought. and you have bella defending him!
its just too convienant.

this story is total shit
jk chapter 3 . 8/30
alittle strange for 5 kids to kinda invite themselves over for a slumber party with the new kid they don't really know. Like his parents would go for that, they don't know that he lives with himself
jk chapter 1 . 8/30
models throw themselves at Edward? realllly? he just turned 17 and were supposed to believe that?
livelife21forever chapter 6 . 6/8
Edward's falling in love with her already.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 34 . 4/25/2015
Absolutely brilliant.
febrahimi chapter 34 . 10/2/2014
Good story!
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 32 . 11/2/2013
WOW! I just started reading this story and couldn't stop, the suspense, drama, love and desperation in this story was so utterly heartfelt as I read. I felt so bad for Edward and everything he had to endure, but I believe it was fate working to get him and Bella together since they lived two different lives. I loved Loved loved this story and I can't wait to read the sequal...Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. YOU ROCK! Narcy
rose19.3.85 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
It's already my 3 or 4 time reading this one and I love it still!
garanke chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
i think jason is the stalker since the first chapter and as it evolues i more sure of it than ever
bronzed topaz chapter 32 . 8/2/2013
And that's the happy ending I'm looking for. Thank god I took a chance on this story. I loved everything about this story. I don't think many things made me angry (besides Edward not telling Carlisle his stalker had found him) so that's a plus. On this issue, I had no idea the stalker was. I thought it was Jason for a chapter there, but changed my mind pretty quickly. After that, I had absolutely no idea and just went along for the ride.

I feel sorry that he was BRANDED. Holy crap. As if he needed a reminder of what that psycho did to him.

The ending was perfect, them getting engaged and going away to college. I'm so happy for those two fictional characters!

Thanks for writing and sharing this with us all!
MizzVicki chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
Again? where is security when people are smashing thru the front door? I realize that right away Emmett might not b considered a threat and they are trying to give him (E) some space, buy really? Does Jason have multiple personality disorder?
MizzVicki chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Where the hell is Jason thru all this? does no one check his mail? Why are they never around, Jason alwys seems to be off somewhere w/ no clue...no wonder no one can find the guy...
kay11kay1 chapter 32 . 5/14/2013
Omg im so sad its over
mrsvixter chapter 32 . 4/30/2013
soo good loved this story
well done
Twilighter368 chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
This is a disaster waiting to happen, James is obviously gonna show up.
1,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »