Reviews for Used Goods
sad1st1c m1stress chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Huh.. since it was rated M I thought it'd be more.. rated? o.O But I'd say this is rated T. Overall, cute story. :)
chad15204 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Y U NO MAKE MORE!
JewelRinoa chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I've had one of those moments before. Actually a lot! That Fu*k it moment. LoL! Go Suzaku! Though I was expecting the kiss to be on the lips... *disappointed* eh no just joking . It was really cute!

Nicely done! I really liked it! I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Skiperella chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Its been a long time since ive seen yaoi with kissing someone on the cheek. Thats so cute and innocent c;

-keep writing

- miki
faith5435 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love this story. I'm so glad that you're continuing it 3
Altair718 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
You're back? ...*hugs you* yay! I've been really hoping that you'd continue Used Goods. I really liked it. So yahoo! *hugs you again*
4Blue-Rose4 chapter 9 . 7/24/2010
One Word: AMAZING!

I hope you can continue with this story, today when I was bored I found the story and trust me, you just made my day the best~!

Love your writingskills!
lemonlimediddies chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
i like it:)
KarimaTinCan chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
Took me a while to find this story, but I really like it. I hope you continue to update. :3
Raspberrih chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
Hehe... I admit a smutty confrontation was what I imagined, but what you did made me more curious. Therefore I shall excuse you being too lazy to 'pick up your fingers', as my friend says.

Needs more Lulu. I don't think there's anough Lulu stuff here, though you tried to make it even.
Listeriaxx chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
Oh Suzaku, being in love is really taking its toll on you. But you love him to much to care.

AH this story is so good! I hope that you continue to write it, the suspense is killing a lot of people you know.
Ryoyoku chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
Gah! File-rape? I hope the perpetrator used a condom... (y'know, to prevent a virus...) XD
mochiusagi chapter 9 . 12/19/2009
aw poor suzaku. I'm kinda glad that schinzel wasn't in this chapter, cuz he is just a terrible person truely. Please update soon!
Altair718 chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
Holy crap, an update?

*joy*

Poor Suzaku, love really is a double-edged sword.

Adding that to all his other demons, and it's a wonder Suzaku can still stand.