Reviews for Good Girl Gone Bad
whydoyouwantotknowmyynameagain chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
Are you not going to finish this story?
Thatwaslame chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Did you just use a Camp Rock line?
dancercutie552 chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
If you don't write a sequel I will die and crumble into a million pieces only to be scattered in your room forever to haunt you.

Okay, probably not, but pleaassssseeeeee do a sequel.

I love this story.
Edward'sHeroinType chapter 15 . 12/7/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!
team jazper chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
why did you take soo long to update
DrawnToTheNight chapter 15 . 10/3/2010
please update

preety please.

keepwriting

drawntothenight
Princess Voturi chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
So was laren sleeping with the princilpble i would love to know...
sara chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
So was laren sleeping with th eprincliable becaus ehe all way beliebe her word then ella...dose bella get back together with edward...
Hatty101 chapter 15 . 7/25/2010
I LOVE THE STORY! x
Samantha chapter 15 . 6/28/2010
Plez Plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez plez write some more i love this
CarlyMikaelson chapter 15 . 2/26/2010
plz writemore this is realy good cant wait 2 read wat happens
Cherry-chan96 chapter 15 . 1/12/2010
Hey i love this! i want to know what happens, can you continue soon? i have to know what is going to happen :O
twilightx400 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Mr. Greene looked at me seriously. “Miss Swan, this is such a disgrace. I mean, you just got into Dartmouth and this is the record you want to show them? This is very improper behavior for an Ivy League college.”

“What? B-Bella got accepted? To Dartmouth?” Lauren said angrily. Tsk, thanks a lot Mr. Green

“Yes a few days ago. But I’m afraid Bella might have to settle for another college. I have notified Dartmouth and…” he looked at me. “They’ve decided to cancel you’re acceptance.”

From the corner of my eye, I saw Lauren’s lips turn up. The principal talked to Lauren this time. “And as for you Miss Mallory, I expect no more trouble from you. Because you’re going to Dartmouth this fall. I’m afraid we have to give you Miss Swan’s slot there.”

this never happens. schools basically have no authority after acceptance, and they cant just give away slots. almost ruined the story.
oX Pixie Girl Xo chapter 15 . 12/24/2009
lol

love the story so far

cant wait for the next chap

and cant wait till lauren gets put in her place

if she ever does

which i hope she does

lol

bibi

xx

p.s. merry Christmas
cheesebananas'n'twilight4Gail chapter 15 . 12/23/2009
Yay! sequel! Update soon please! this is so awesome!