Reviews for Till the End of Time
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
so eli's dead?
ryan1078 chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Nice chapter. I like how you portray the relationship between Eli and Oskar. Despite the danger they're in, they're still kids, and all that stuff. I also like how you keep the original story of Eli and Oskar and add all the stuff with those creepy vampires. They go well together for some reason. My only criticism is some minor grammar errors and you don't update frequently. Anyway, keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter.
Clubmeister chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
It's interesting, what adventures wait for Oskar and Eli on Halloween. Eli even don't need to wear a suit. She may just transform :)

If they will cooperate with Vrael, they will surely beat that evil vampire.
ryan1078 chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
Another great, beautifully written chapter. I love Lucion's dialogue, you make him sound like a sophisticated/cunning guy. You capture Eli and Oskar perfectly, it flows very naturally and they seem like actually kids. The only problems are some minor grammar/spelling errors, but I'm nitpicking. I can't really think of any questions, but if I do, I'll let you know. Keep up the good work.
Clubmeister chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
What a nice story! And what a pity that I have not seen it before.

How cool it would be to read continuation. Though I see, last chapter was published more than two years ago :(
ryan1078 chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
Really, really loving this story. You get the feel of the movie/book down really well even while adding awesome new stuff like all the vampires. Only problem is that the paragraphs are closed together. If you can spread them out a little more it would be perfect, but no biggie :P. Keep up the good work.
loriane sostre chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
i like it makes so much sense keep it up
stucklikeglue-360 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Please Update ASAP!
MlleMary chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Not too shabby! I'd space the story a bit more, though. Hard to read long paragraphs. :)
Life-in-darkness chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
OMG it so good keep up with the good work
xKeiriax chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Very good chapter. I look forward to reading more.
Jay Flemming chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Interesting way forward, good to see some additional writers take up the challenge of this great tale.
Spirit Okami chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
hello there nice to see someone else likes this movie as much as i do. awaiting the next chapter with great anticipation fallen. 10/10 platinum stars my friend