Reviews for Go to Sleep!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Oh, and you should be proud indeed! This is wonderful! Sweet, warm, and funny, too! Just the way these two, teacher and student, ought to be. Thanks for this! Love it to bits!
Haphazard Snow chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Haha! This is such a funny fic. Very cute. Keep up the awesome work!
zxully chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awww! Loved it!

The time when Piccolo and Gohan train in the dessert is probably my favourite time in the whole series. And this fic really gave the same impression I got when reading the manga or watching the anime. So I gotta say it's pretty impressive. ;)

Although I've been thinking... Don't you think Gohan's childhood has been ever worse than Piccolo's? At least Piccolo had the physical development of an adult, Gohan was still six when he had to mature... This thought just always makes me sad, you know?

Good piece of work. I really, really loved it.
luvondarox chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
There really needs to be more stories like this one. It's sweet, brilliant, and I can definitely see it meshing well with the DBZ show itself.
amiella chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
this storys adiccting! it's so good there should be a chapter 2 can ya make a chapter 2? please * puppy eyes* great job should be published
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Nice, I can just imagine little Gohan asking all those questions.

But, Piccolo is 7 years older than Gohan, he was three when he first appeared at the tournament.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This story is really sweet. Isn't the effect a young child can have on a person amazing?
Destiny Girl 15 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I enjoyed it and really liked it!:D I just love Piccolo and Gohan's friendship!
animefan018 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Gohan can change anyone for the better!

YOu really established Piccolo's hidden feelings for Gohan well, it made me go aw! All the way through!XD
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Aw! I really love fics that focus on the friendship between Piccolo and Gohan and I was really glad to find this one! It was well written and it kept Piccolo IC which is a good thing. Gohan was so cute in this! Anyway...great job! Hope to read more from you! :)
Aj chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
so cute. I like how you showed piccalo with a softer side :)
Amiko-san chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
A promise I thought I reviewed this already! Sorry I'm late!

Oh well. One word review: wonderful! This story is so sweet and shows Piccolo's softer side even during the beginning months of training with Gohan. I could truly get the feel of Piccolo's confusion and emotional tug-of-war on the effect Gohan had on him.

Very good! I would love to see more from you in this genre of DBZ. You have a talent for getting into Piccolo's head and making him more than just a gruff, brow-beating bully. I see that far too often with writer's who want to make him brutally over the top one way or another. He is admittedly a very difficult character to write. And yet you portray him so very incharacter. Will there be a second chapter? Perhaps a continuation of their training from your perspective? I would love to read it...

-Welcome to my favorites list. Sorry I leave long reviews. _

~Amiko-san
teesy738 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
That was such a cute story. You did a really good job at writing the characters. I enjoyed reading it.
Aya-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
kawai!(cute)
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
i love to read stories about how gohan in 11 or younger and Piccolo's like a father to him thouse are my favouite stories