Reviews for Wonderland Fallout
RenoSinclair25 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Well, I'm not usually a fan of character point of view, but I really got into this. Brilliant writing and very good use of English.
Aww... Reno likes Tseng. Hope they get together. ;) And Rude's just a bitch. Probably wants Reno to himself. XD
VioletStar98 chapter 29 . 7/26/2011
Man, I haven't read this in forever! Glad to see a lot of interesting stuff happening.
sephiroth-itachi chapter 29 . 6/13/2011
I think I should have reviewed this story a long time ago! I love it. I love your Reno. I love your Tseng (especially your drunk Tseng! I know you said not to look up that 504 Boyz song but I did and I was singing it all day and now one of my friends have it for a ringtone.) This story was just an epic roller coaster ride and I enjoyed it all. Now this chapter was a big slap in the face from Rufus. How dare he! He was the whole reason that Tseng went missing in the first place and then he has the nerve to beg Reno to bring him back... ugh he's such a dick. Anyway... great story and I can't wait to see how this turns out. Can't wait to read more!

Sephitachi
Toxic chapter 29 . 6/13/2011
Great to see more chapters of this!

I love how you write these two together, you characterize them so well :) And I like that they don't jump into bed right away, I like it a little slow-burned.

Armand's and Rufus' roles in this are intriguing, can't wait to see it revealed!
kickcows chapter 29 . 6/9/2011
An excellent surprise seeing not one but TWO new chapters! _

i can't wait to see what's going to happen next. it's very interesting about armand. i'm really curious to see where you will be taking that.

and i swear to Gaia, if it was who i think it was in the last chapter kissing tseng, i'm gonna go crazy. but that's awesome. it just means you're that awesome of a writer making me get all kinds of worked up like that. *grumble* better not be him... ."

anyway, wonderful update. i can't wait to see what's going to happen. and i really hope these two men finally let their hormones take over. _ such a tease with that bathtub scene. XD
Soyna chapter 29 . 6/9/2011
Ah, I missed this story.

Tseng and Reno's interaction was wonderful.

Rufus... Rufus needs a spanking! Damn that boy and his backroom antics. He is going to pay for what he did now.
Kloe chapter 27 . 5/26/2011
... i freaking love you! this is one of the best fanfics I have ever found, and i read waaaaaaay too many... ;P lmao stayed up 6 hrs just to reach this chapter xD yay he finally get rescued but dying TTTT This is the best ever thank you so much for posting this story up 3 i hope this isnt the end :'( luv u lots for updating this and congratz on almost finishing :D
kickcows chapter 27 . 3/30/2011
This story is, by far, one of the best stories I've read on this site. There is so much depth and character to it. I absolutely love it.

I read the entire work thus far in a couple of sittings. My apologies for not reviewing every single chapter, but I wanted to get through it all first.

First off - I LOVE how you write both Tseng and Reno. The way you get into their minds is fantastic. I loved the chapter with Reno's family. That was really well done. Tseng? Gosh. What chapter do I not love with him in it. That's more likely easier to answer than to not. I love the characters you've created. Now, please forgive me, because I'm not as well versed in the FFVII world as I'd like to be. This Armand guy is an OC, yes? He's fantastic. I love his relationship with Tseng so much. I mean, for him to be such a gentleman? That's wonderful. And then Jiao? A perfect match for Tseng.

I really hope you update this story soon. If there's anything I'm dying to find out, it's what's going to happen when Tseng is all healed and finally gets to see his true love.

The end of this chapter? Love it. Perfect Reno and Rude moment. :D

Again, wonderful, amazing, fantastic, amazing (yes, I said that before, but I still mean it), fabulous work. Thanks so much for taking us on this fabulous journey. :)
Gyp Dark chapter 27 . 3/28/2011
Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee I loved this! It was amazing! Poor Tseng! The poor guy! It was fantastic though :) you got some awesome characters in here. I particularly liked Fair's weird outfits, that was a lovely touch! Great job! I was pretty hooked on this, though it took me a while to finish, and I thoroughly enjoyed it all. Keep writing my friend :) you have quite the talent! Blessed be :)
LittleCatLover chapter 27 . 3/13/2011
Omg thank god i read this ! its ssoooo GREAT this is truely the best renoxtseng story EVER !
mousekidd1 chapter 27 . 2/14/2011
yo better write more or i may be forced to kill myself or hold you at gun point until you do! Tseng's life is so tragic, and im so enthralled with this story.
DamonWesker chapter 27 . 1/26/2011
YES, Reno finally got to rescue Tseng! And it's about damn time too. In fact, I practically died of shock when I saw this update in my mailbox. It was a long wait...but it was worth it!

So, next comes the good part, right? Tseng will heal, he and Reno will be together, kiss kiss hug hug...and lottts of sex! Well okay, it might not be quite as simple as that. After all, Tseng has been through hell and back, but at least he's got Reno to look after him. And that ought to be a lot of fun. ;P

Can't wait for the next chapter!
icotnoir chapter 27 . 1/25/2011
YAY! It's been forever and a day since you last updated! I check regularly but I'm sooooo happy that you finally did! And I was not disappointed. Awesome chapter as always!
Soyna chapter 27 . 1/22/2011
They finally find each other and... Tseng!

Poor boy needs some healing and a couple of long days where Reno can take care of him.
hilariaxd chapter 27 . 1/22/2011
You just made my day. This is definitely my favorite Reno/Tseng story ever AND I AM SO GLAD YOU UPDATED.

Keep up the wonderful work-I can't wait to see what happens next! XD