Reviews for Instructions on Love
Lmao I LOVED THIS The buns thing was awesome gonna have to use that :-P
Schwing-alicious chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh god *huff wheeze huff wheeze* I can't stop laughing! This is brilliant! :D
Night13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
lol poor Gaara i can totally imagine him going through all that just to tell Lee his feelings
fairyfay30 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
That was really funny! :)
I love Gaara and his misguided attempts to show his love for Lee. I was laughing like crazy when it got to the "falling head over heels" part, the flour part and the buns/lunch part. Scratch that, everything that Gaara did and thought was cute/ humorous.

Oh, how I wish Lee x Gaara will become canon. C'mon Kishimoto!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Amazingly funny.
xXkankuroloverXx chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
lol its a cute story love definitely funny :)
ajunkboat chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
naw this was so cute! made me smile :)
NarutardedGleek chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I honestly kept smacking myself in the face. That was so funny! Cluelessness... Hahaha
PervertPrince chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Funniest Gaara and Lee fic I have ever read! And that's saying a lot because I've read a lot XD

One thing's puzzling me though. Who force fed Sasuke the chocolate chip biscuits? Was it Naruto? Or maybe Itachi? Siblings can be so cruel...
whitealmond chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Picturing Gaara throwing flour over Lee was ridiculously funny and AWESOME XD
LucklessMallory chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This was hilarious! And so cute, too! SO sweet! :"
Skitter160 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Very funny.. I think I have met someone who mistook flower for flour once.. or was that me at like 3? I can't recall but very funny none the less
The-Other-Second-One chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
LMFAO.

That was so cute! I had to face-palm like, twenty three times during this. it was so cute I wanted to throw flour at the both of them! Your a very good writter by the way, I think I feel the need to squish your lunch too. ;)

The line that made the story for me, would have to be 'I still can't believe it's not butter'. I thought the first rime you said it, I was gonna piss my pants. When the second time came around I was figgn' crying! Anyhoo, Love your story, favoriting, for sure and... write more adorable things that make me want to squeeze grain products.

Tootles!
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
lol Oh, poor Gaara XD
BillyBobJoe96 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
lol! "I can't believe it's not butter!" that was very amusing! when she said about flours, i had no idea gaara was gnna get FLOUR! lol! then buns! *pees a little from constant laughter* he wanted to squish his luch! very good story! A