Reviews for I Will Let You Down
RyokoJesse chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I like the concept, and I like the language: describing Naruto as an antonym, any sort of intimacy as trying to rescue Sasuke, and especially mentioning that Sasuke is "already on overdraft" with Naruto. Like he should have left a long time ago, but is staying because he can't quite bare to leave yet. Really strong imagery and metaphors. Love it.
Au Contraire chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I thought it was good. Sad, but really well- written. I'm gonna check out some of your other stories...
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I really loved how you made this cute, and angsty all at the same time. Great job!
KittyBlue chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This was sweet, sad and sexy. Sweet because Sasuke actually thinks about stopping with the "avenging". Sad because he still knows he will let Naruto down *cries* and sexy because.. Damn.. Naruto buring his face on Sasuke's neck. Chest against naked back *or i'm just that pervy to think Sasu is naked?*. Yum! This was a nice piece. :)
Duration chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This was very great. It was serious, and it had a sense of humor within it. I also loved the last line you wrote in this fic. :D
Soen22 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Angsty. Sorry this is review is so late, I read the email then i logged out of my email and forgot about it because I'm stupid. But, yeah. Angsty, I liked it, it had an air of finality ( or not, depending on how you look at it) and that was good. I loved the ending, one of the best. It was fantastic, one of my favorites :)
ProtoZero chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Oi what about your "Reset: The Kushina effect HIATUS story? You haven't updated that in while and it's getting good.

(if you want to reply go to my twins page {Rurouni Blue Star Sapphire})
modiluv chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This was really pretty; I can't quite pinpoint why.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
disheartening, sad, but oh so painfully wonderful

it's beautiful and the last sentence was amazing

it's beautiful

great job on it!
VolumeofForgottenLore chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
omfg. that was so sad. in a cool kind of way. love it.
WinterVines chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Aww, that's so sweet. Once you get past all the angst stuff. But that's the thing. There's so much dynamic around these two too, even if it's mostly not good, so every little moment can be turned into something great. Sasuke is getting better. Perhaps one day he can wake up and be happy and not worry about having something else to avenge. I like the last line very much though. If he keeps thinking that way and doing things like that, I think he'll be okay.

How come everyone can mix a little bit of humor in there so naturally? Seriously, you are grand at that. Loud thoughts. I have to try so hard to get even a little bit of dry humor. I am envious. It's like every fic that comes out from you is perfect, like it turned out exactly how it's meant to be and doesn't need to be improved at all. Every thought is complete. And I'm probably going off on a tangent, but I guess that's okay. You are amazing. No other thoughts. :) -KG
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
SO MANY SWORDFISH.

[/odd, cryptic review]
SerenityFrogLuvr3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Oh wow, that last line made me feel like crying. That was beautiful. Unvelivably beautiful!
LoveFanatic chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
holly wow...that was depressing..amzingly good but depressing.