Reviews for Elaine
random alias chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Wonderful story, you must get tired of hearing this but I have nothing but praise for your work. This was filled with so many emotions it was hard to keep up, the building of the plot was amazing and the end made me really happy for him. I'm very sorry about your brother, I hope he gets better soon and I hope you recover as well, you have my best wishes.
Airway Static chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
It was a bit confusing at first but things cleared up somewhere halfway through. Poor Roxas, but I still think you did well with the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
that was great! lol my name is elaine
writetheorange chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
wow. This is story is beautiful.

i really feel inspired by your work

i can see the build up in this piece and everything totally tied down in the ending showing what happened. Very filled with emotion. (: gosh it makes me want to cry. you have a talent. keep with it.

and i hope your brother gets better, i also have a sister suffering from depression, my family is trying to keep her off the pills from fear of them doing worse. It's hard because she's my twin but I try to live on. you have my sympathy and very nice choice of artist to listen to. I love Imogen Heap. Especially her song 'the moment i said it'
youngwriter123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
OMG, first I got to say, that was a really unexplainable story. It was the shit(: I love your way with writing I mean I just don't know how you do it. You have amazing talents and it's just so good.

PLEASE don't stop writing stories~! Everyone loves em and I'd like DIE if you did.

I'm really sorry bout your brother and I guess I know how you must feel but take it as a positive thing. A chance to grow from it[

Good luck to you in the future and you better keep updating XD

yeso.corazon chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Damn haunting and chilling and absolutely lovely. Thank you for this.
ThexNameless chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Wow, this was really, really beautiful and well-written.

Having half of it written like a diary and the other half in normal format made it very interesting.

I liked it! Lots. :)
Bubblegum Head chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I may have already told you this.

Never stop writing.

Wind In Your Whiskers chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
OMFG, this was beautiful.

I know, it's kind of twisted, broken and ANGSTY (scratch that, it's VERY trwisted, broken and ANGSTY) but it was still beautiful in a bittersweet way.

Your stories always have a way to wonk up my insides, I don't know how many cups of tea I drank while trying to comprehend what was going on (I'm a pretty slow reader) and I've got chocolate bar wrappers strewn all over the table now, simply because I've no way to gauge how much I'm eating when I read.

All in all, it was great,

I have got no idea how to tell you how much I appreciate this

nor how much I loved the ending

and I know I will never be able to express my admiration for you

but still

hopefully, this review will help to convey

just a portion of my feelings towards you and your fics.

PS: Do update YDCF soon, 'kay? I've kind of been WAITING FOR AGES.
A Musical Epilogue chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wow. That was just... mind-blowingly sad and emotastic. But as usual, wonderful and amazing and beautiful. It left me upset and strangely sorry for Roxas, but that's it isn't it? Your writings always evoke so much emotion in me. That makes you a fantastic, phenomenal author.

Thank you for writing this.
evenstar28 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
from the moment i read the summary for this story, till the moment i came to the last line... this was something very very special, and emotional. it's something some people can relate to, you know? beautiful. just amazingly beautiful.

i hope your brother gets better, and i hope your life gets better too. keep on truckin', girl. :) you're amazing.
withoutaim chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I... I don't know what to say, honestly.

The story really captured me and, in the end it sort of left me... empty maybe? I don't really know, but I got some undecided feeling that still lurks there in the back of my mind after reading this.

It was just so much; the first entry, how induced and just lost he seems. And then how the story slowly builds up and all of these rage, despair, broke, love and whatnot passes through and there is just so damn much to think of and so much to tug at the heartstrings here.

It really got me thinking and I feel I have to go write something like now. (Even though I should really study but I can't really concentrate now.)

Really really beautiful, in all the totally right ways.

Hope you feel better about the heart and your brother.

Sorceress Eiva chapter 1 . 4/19/2009 that i decide to review this, i don't know how to start or what to say or anything. gah.

this story is good. it's more than good, it's absolutely amazing (and it's a pity i'm not in one of my Moods, i'd be worshipping this otherwise) and i love it love it love it love your style of writing so much. and you kept them in character so well.

(i loved your description of riku.)

i know what it's like to feel so messed up like roxas did in this story, so i dunno, that probably struck a chord with me or something. it was really good. i love it and i can't think coherently. please let me marry you and bear your children.

(and this is the first time i've logged into in about a year. just to review this story. i love it.)
sunnyhill chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
you've written something ! yay !

you have totally just made my day.

beautifully written and just fantabolous.