Reviews for Love Struck
CuteCrystal1992 chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Pls update as quick as u can. Ur story rocks.
LoveAngel91 chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
love it
charmdiva chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Update soon! Great story!
Trishia chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
Lol

so poseidon wouldnt be angry at percy then huh?

Please update soon :)
WindyCityGirl chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
Love it! Please update
alwaysuptonogood chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE update! I love this story. Seriously, I do. One of THE best Percy Jackson stories I've read, because Poseidon is amazing and should be in stories more :)
Will-You-Please-Delete-My-Acco chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR WRITING ROCKS AND IT"S GOT ME SO INTERESTED PLEASE WRITE MORE
Dakota chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
I love this story!
Tea Rosarie chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
You MUSTLY MUST continue this BRILLIANT fanfic! And I hate to be Percy right now (but I would like to be a child of the big three X3)
orange cotton candy chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
nice story can't wait for the next chapter update soon please
percibeth sallisidon 4eva chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
i loved it its so sweet. and so vivid . u rival rick himself !

:D i read it over and over!
moonlight musings chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
very good story with a good plot plz update soon
Denise chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
I think this story is great! I was wondering if you could write maybe another story of Sally and Posedion when you are finished with this one! They are my fav 2 characters but there is hardly any stories on them. Once again great story!
Zoe Nightshade chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
This is pretty good. I think that the parts with the other characters are pathetic and OOC though. I think you should turn this into the story of Salla Jackson and Poseidon. You are a great writer and have good spelling and grammar skills. You also don't make short chapters.

Also, Chiron "ejaculated"? DO you know hwat that means? It's so sick and inappropriate and that one word would probably need to have this story be M rated.
Pragyan chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
Hey Ash,

Loved the way you have approached to this story. I have read a few fan fictions of PJ, but all those time those fans just wrote things what they imagined, but problem was that theirs were untamed, erratic imaginations. That's all, in a sense no life, but a story is not just about giving a shape to your imagination, it's also about how you mould it, how much feeling that of yours that you pour into it and I believe you will understand this more than any other.

In your story it's amazing that you have the same tone as that of Rick Riordan. Same way he might have approached to this story if he had ever imagined it. Story setting is awesome and the details you tried to push into it are clever and great. All together I should say YOU NAILED IT.

Just a suggestion, why don't you check for spelling mistakes and punctuations before you submit any story. It would be really cool on your part and I am sorry if I am mistaken, I mean if they are deliberately done, as might be required by the story, then they are totally fine.

One more thing I should suggest is why you don’t do a bit of research on a character before you write anything about them. Then your story will become flawless. For example Percy is not someone who will know about an IGCSE Physics book. He is from American education background, and he is not someone who will ever care about what an IGCSE Physics text book will ever look like. That's how his character is ought to be. Take it as Art Direction in a movie; the art director's job is to keep track of every single detail of any situation, costumes, characters, their background and history and etc. etc... That's also a job of any writer, at least that's what I believe.

But what so ever I might say your story and the idea are awesome. I enjoyed it, loved it. Keep on with the great work.

:) :D