Reviews for Still Standing
WithOutWordsIFall chapter 2 . 7/28
Please please please please update! Is it going to be Sasuke's dad's law firm? Will Naruto wake up in time to help Sasuke deal with the betray? Will Naruto be able to deal with the betrayal? I have to know.
Cassie chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
I first read this years ago and was desperately hoping it had more chapters!
Please please update!
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
More please! Need more!
DudeYBL chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Can you please conitue this story! it would be terrible for you not to finish and leave me hanging! Please conitue the story!
BlackWolf202 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
CONTINUE IT!
Venus914 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
I love it. I cried. You portrayed Sasuke as he really is ... he's a man who doesn't care about anyone except the love of his life. I dont know where i got that but i always felt that about him. Please make Naruto better. )
catiemon chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
couldn't wait for more! :)
sah9 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Will there be another chapter?
xXThe Painted LadyXx chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Oh please hurry up with the next chapter if you can.

I can't wait to see what happens, it's so good!
ForgottenPassword chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Ahh I read this chapter so long ago but I forgot to review! Failure T.T This is honestly one of the best stories I've read in such a long time! I absolutely adore Sasuke's reactions when he sees Naruto. Like showing him his contacts list even though he's unconsious. It's funny and heartbreaking at the same time. Please, I beg you to update!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Wah! Tell me please Tell me that Sasuke and Naruto would be together.
iluvedo chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
I'm so glad there's a second chapter.

This story is really great and you capture emotion perfectly.I had a few tears dripping on the key board. I know..i'm just this bubble of romantic sap. Anyways,I hope Naruto survives and he isn't paralyzed or anything. I think I might have a waterfall then.

Anywho, I'm looking forward to your next chapter :)

~iluvedo
iluvedo chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Oh...this is so sad.

My poor Naruto :(

And Sasuke was going to propose...aw.

I really love this story.
Final-Hearts chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Thank you so much for writing another chapter! :DD

Not only the story is great but you write all the emotions, impressions, etc so well! I love you writing!

I hope Naruto's going to be okay. xD Or maybe his accident formes a challenge for NaruSasu's love? Well, I guess we'll see. xD

Again I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

(and I hope my english isn't too bad xD)

Much love

Final-Hearts
5Angel chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
I am SO LUCKY! to have come across this! I encountered the first chap yest on y and wow found this here today with a second chapter to boot!

Knowing what was in store, I read it with Uchiha stoicism at least I tried to. But for some reason you as a writer really wanted me to delve into the kleenex eh!

Shikes...heart ache right there! Please update :)