Reviews for Two Hearts
Passerby chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
AHHHHH, this was so great! Thank you for sharing!
Kayzi chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
My heart just melted into a gooey mess of delight ;-)
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I have no idea why I liked that. I jst know I did. Good job?
XD
Neko Ninja Hezza chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oh god... this was so freaking cute! I've never seen this couple and you instantly made me love it. Oh I love Rolo. They are all so cute! I loved Lelouch's reaction to the whole thing.

Now I need to find more of this couple...

Love,

Neko Ninja Hezza
Khandalis chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
So cute

"At least his ring had bigger diamond than Lelouch's".

Rolo, I don't think Lelouch actually cares about that...You're all by yourself there. D:
The Final Reality chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
HAHAHA! I really couldn't stop laughing through this whooolleee thing! One of the best cracks I have ever read, and I'm amazed how well you have done. xD Definitely going on my faves.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
... Ending EPIC.

Rollo, you gold digger! XD
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Lol!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
haha! I had a good laugh from the ending!

So cute!

HAppy Holidays!
UchihaNa chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Aw! That was really funny and cute! XD Totally loved it, and the the proposal and the end were great! Wahaha XD Ya should do more fics of this pairing there's just too little! Thank you for writting this!
eunilayuemoonyahoo.com chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
what the?i never thought of the pairing ginoxrolo something...by the way i like the story..although crack...but its cute in its own way
disama chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
YAY! GinoRolo! I was teasing a friend about that b/c all the pictures we find w/ Gino have him wrapped around some other CG guy, including Rolo... _
Mantinas chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
*laughs* Ah, you cheered me up today, thank you. This was a great fic; I think I'm starting to like this pairing.
Xai chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
And so I leave a review for the Shameless authors... :)

That was very much interesting and entertaining. I'm having a growing fondness for the pair Gino/Rolo and it's all your fault! Congratulate yourselves dearies!

Anyway, nice story, I've read Spring in Autumn too and I also liked it. Hope you continue spreading the love!

_bigger diamond indeed... Can anyone blame Gino if he's showy?
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
That was so cute and funny i loved the end!LOL! GREAT!JOB! ON THIS FIC!