Reviews for Two Hearts
Passerby chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
AHHHHH, this was so great! Thank you for sharing!
Kayzin chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
My heart just melted into a gooey mess of delight ;-)
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I have no idea why I liked that. I jst know I did. Good job?
XD
Neko Ninja Hezza chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oh god... this was so freaking cute! I've never seen this couple and you instantly made me love it. Oh I love Rolo. They are all so cute! I loved Lelouch's reaction to the whole thing.

Now I need to find more of this couple...

Love,

Neko Ninja Hezza
Khandalis chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
So cute~

"At least his ring had bigger diamond than Lelouch's".

Rolo, I don't think Lelouch actually cares about that...You're all by yourself there. D:
The Final Reality chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
HAHAHA! I really couldn't stop laughing through this whooolleee thing! One of the best cracks I have ever read, and I'm amazed how well you have done. xD Definitely going on my faves.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
... Ending EPIC.

Rollo, you gold digger! XD
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Lol!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
haha! I had a good laugh from the ending!

So cute!

HAppy Holidays!
UchihaNa chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Aw~! That was really funny and cute! XD Totally loved it, and the the proposal and the end were great! Wahaha XD Ya should do more fics of this pairing~ there's just too little~! Thank you for writting this~!
eunilayuemoonyahoo.com chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
what the?i never thought of the pairing ginoxrolo something...by the way i like the story..although crack...but its cute in its own way
disama chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
YAY! GinoRolo! I was teasing a friend about that b/c all the pictures we find w/ Gino have him wrapped around some other CG guy, including Rolo... _
Mantinas chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
*laughs* Ah, you cheered me up today, thank you. This was a great fic; I think I'm starting to like this pairing.
Xai chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
And so I leave a review for the Shameless authors... :)

That was very much interesting and entertaining. I'm having a growing fondness for the pair Gino/Rolo and it's all your fault! Congratulate yourselves dearies!

Anyway, nice story, I've read Spring in Autumn too and I also liked it. Hope you continue spreading the love!

_bigger diamond indeed... Can anyone blame Gino if he's showy?
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
That was so cute and funny i loved the end!LOL! GREAT!JOB! ON THIS FIC!