Reviews for Irr├ęsistible
fallsangel06 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
OMG I LOVED this story! I couldn't stop reading it! congrats on making the story just as addicting as Maryse was to CM Punk! :)
Age chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
I really enjoyed this series! It was fun to finally see beneath Maryse's haughty exterior. And of course Punk is as hot as ever; I love the way you write him, especially little references to his lip piercing :) It was awesome to see him lose control and get a bit wild, thanks so much!
HardiacArrest chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
This is the 3rd time I've read this Nani! D

Punkryse is love. 3
cherrycokerocks chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
Another great story with the Maryse/Punk pairing. I'm really starting to get into this pairing now. The way you write them is great. I burst out laughing when she told him she was pregnant. That was priceless. I enjoy your writing style a lot. I'm off to read the sequel. Great thing about catching up on stuff, no waiting for updates, lol.
PunkGirl chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
This has to be the hottest fic EVER! I love how it all started with a bold Maryse trying to get him and at the end she did!

He got what he wanted too, he tried to fight it but at the end he gave up because lets face it, wo can resist Maryse!

One word, HOT
UnbelievinglyRandom chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
loved this story... now that i think about it, they do make a cute couple!
Waves of Rage chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
Freakin hot & sexy

There should be a sequel
Waves of Rage chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I freakin loved it

It was so sexy
TJ Sparkles chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
I've enjoyed this story!

Really, it was great. The pairing was new for me and the plot was really well thought out and written. I like how Punk struggled with his beliefs, as well as his feelings for Maryse, the entire time, and was able to hold on to both of them in the end! I found this story really addicting-each chapter sucked me in. Absolutely great work on this!

PunkLvr chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Just wow! This was amazing from start to finish. Loved it and hope for more of them
Tenorikuma chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
I've been reading this all in one day, and wow. I'm a fan of both Maryse and CM Punk, but I never thought a Maryse/Punk pairing would happen, but you made it work! 3

Here's hoping to a sequel, or maybe more stories involving these two. 3
TakerTakeMe chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
Did I mention that I love this story? Because I do. Really!

I understand that Mickie and Kofi are just looking out for their friend, but man they seem like haters here! Kofi seemed to be insinuating that Maryse is out of Punk's league or something, and that's not cool.

I really like how Punk broke through Maryse's tough exterior. You could slowly see her cracking, and then she gave in. I'm not sure which part I liked best lol. The smut part was pretty amazing here, and what made it even better was the fact that they're going to be a couple now. It has a meaning...

So yeah, loved it. Fantastic story!

Capi chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
This fic was just too much wonderfulness, you should make a sequal.
Capi chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
DarkZoul chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
*Fans herself*

That was HOT! I don't know why you struggle so much with smut, you are great with it!

So lets go by parts.

First, so the entire roster was whispering about the two of them? It was to be expected because that night at the club Maryse didn't seemed to care that people saw them, sign number one that she was really into him.

Mickie's reaction was due to a friendly concern and not jealousy? I want to believe that she was jealous and I will lol she was still acting pissed and weird and very unlike herself!

Kofi's enjoy it while it last but don't get to attached made me lol, and why does he keep saying that Maryse would never get real with Punk! Anyone would want to get real with Punk, he's freaking HOT!

Now, there's one thing here about Maryse that I don't get, you know that I don't like her much, and in this story people don't seem to like her either because she's mean, bitchy and has an attitude problem, but when she is with Punk she's nothing like that... is it because she likes him or because she stops the pretense with him?

Who knows, maybe he's right and the real Maryse is buried somewhere deep inside... yeah... I like it, I want to believe that too so I will!

Now, the room scene... she keeps sneaking into his room! That woman can't get enough Punk loving, but who can really blame her? The entire part had me on the edge of my seat, first because it was getting hotter and hotter and then because I was waiting for Maryse to decide...

And she decided to be with him!

And then all got hot and interesting... *fans herself again*

Damn! Anyway, I'm glad that they are together for real, like really, even when I don't like her so much!

This was an amazing story, it was HOT it got Punk in it! It even put Maryse in lighter terms for me! Great job, this goes directly to my favorites!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »