Reviews for Be Mine
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
AMAZING! Finish plz I'm so sad finish!
sunshine and tears chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
it was a great great read..:)
Megan chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
PLEASE UPDATE!
Kate chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
this is a great story so far and i can't wait to find out what happens next! i luv the gwevin in this!
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
yay! so glad you're thinking about continuing! this story has everything in it as far as i'm concerned. really hope to see some new chapters one day!
tridecalogisms chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
hi! this story is awesome. i love kevin and gwen together; they're so cute! i know you haven't updated in a long time, but i hope you continue some time soon .
Aaryn chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
AWSOME!Plz update soon!

and i just wanted to let u kow,that Gwen,kevin,&ben live in Bellewood,so it would be Bellewood high,and Kevin's parents abandoned him wen he was like 8,so he can't live with his mother. Im not trying to be mean,i just want to let u know,so other Crazed Ben 10:AF fans won't yell at you.
the promise chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
Thanks for updating. :o The gwevin in this story is very cute. Keep up the great work! :)
Amethyst Turtle chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
AHA! I knew it! Well, sort of, anyways. Yay! Now they have an excuse to kick the twins' heads in!

Heh heh, when Gwen's Anodite senses were mentioned, the first thing that came to mind was an image of her saying "My Spidey senses are tingling!" But that's just me, being the crazy person I am.

Continue forth!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
UWE HE HE, LOVE HOW YOU ADD THAT BALENCE OF BENxJULIE AND GWENxKEVIN, AND DUDE YOU'RE MAKING IT OBVIOUS WHO IT IS, A LITTLE TOO OBVIOUS, THANKS FOR THIS FIC, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Amethyst Turtle chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
Ha ha Rachelle and Eli are such douchebags. hilarious! ah, the classic love rectangle. or trapezoid. or whatever.

continue!
the promise chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
Hott! Update soon.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
UWE HE HE, THIS IS A REALLY GREAT FIC, REALLY GREAT, I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Anise Nalci chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
This was cute. I loved the Ben and Julie part. Not too sure about Rochelle, but I'll be keeping tabs on this story... :)
girlinblack chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
I really hope you update soon! And one thing I have to ask you, is this girl going to be his girlfriend or something? I RLY HOPE NOT! I only like Gwen with Kevin. XD