Reviews for Reassurance and Renewal
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
That last line though...such a sweet oneshot . Loved it
Demon chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Erm...nice concept, but the dialogue was very unrealistic, in my opinion. I've some others form the universe, and I recall the dialogue being much less, uh, sappy. No offense or anything, but it's a Slytherin from a dark family (you said it yourself) and Harry Potter, not Romeo and Juliet. Good over all, sort of, but defiantly needs work on the dialogue.
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Truly. EPIC. Story.

I am re-reading it again and again haha
fifespice chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
aww that was really sweet and ron always was a prize prat
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow this is pretty awesome. Guess I'm gonna have to read all of them, lol.
Esoritoc chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I just came from vaire's one-shot, wow...first time I've had the opportunity to compare author's for a specific story...and you're both wonderful ( in your own ways of course!) ;} This was definitely a different tone from the first segment, it shows how they are developing together. Looking for to what happens next!
Ashvarden chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I really liked it, you did a great job of showcasing how deep their feelings really are for each other, like with the mention of Marcus contemplating the best way to off the Dursleys. I'm not that big into really angsty-type fic, but I think you did a good job of pulling this off.

One thing, though: this is set at Hogwarts during Harry's fourth year, but Marcus would've already graduated by then. Just thought I'd point it out.
Kievan Rus' Supernova chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Again, I love this pairing. I must thank you for writing such an incredible story to go along with this pairing.

Alex
The Plot Bunny Whisperer chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Exactly right, my dear Riri-kun! Now go read what I wrote you! ::shoves::

(I'll finish it soon, I promise!)
Mariel Nightstalker chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
*pokes* you really ARE a pathetic sap, but its lovable all the same. good job as usual but i do have one request:

this isn't the 1800s. can you make them speak a little less like poets and more like modern people? if that was intentional, however, then don't worry about it. i can never tell when people want to write in rose-water style and when they don't.

cheers!

Abby~
vairetwilight chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Me Likey very much. This shows such an interesting side to the relationship. Coos at Insecure Harry and Marcus. They're so cute.
ArwendeImladris chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Ah...*flails arms wildly*

So, so, so worth it!

I love sweet Marcus/Harry...*melts*

Can't wait for more stories from this universe. I love each and every one of them. _

Arwen