Reviews for Moonless Night
Johanna chapter 30 . 9/8
This book is great and I think you should call Edwards version of eclipse solar eclipse that would be cool
That was absolutely wonderful. I can't wait for more
I think its really good keep it up ur a good writer
jk chapter 27 . 5/24
bella forgives rose? rose was happy they left her behind, shit she was even pretty happy when she thought bella was dead...didn't she say now you can move on, to Edward? and he fucking forgives her?ummm how about no you snobby vain cunt!

why did Edward shhh bella when she said Charlie? that didn't make much sense!

bella is home and her dad is trying to get her in the house and she fucking clings to Edward? god your fucking embarrassing bella grow some fucking balls and become a damn person!
they drop bella off and Edwards gonna go and bella fuckin screams "NO"
ummm? really bella? did you think that Edward was just gonna what? move into charlies house and never leave your side again? has Edward even said anything about what he said to you before he left? NO HE FUCKING HASNT, SO STOP WITH THE PATHETIC CLINGY WHINY SHIT, WHO IN THE HELL WOULD WANT YOU? NO ONE!
jk chapter 26 . 5/24
that comment alice made ...I think shes having hysterics, maybe you should slap her...? was that supposed to be funny? cause it made me wish someone would slap alice

alice saw gianna dead...and gave her a warning glare? that doesn't make any sense
why not warn gianna? why glare at her?
how can Edward be so fucking stupid? how can he compare gianna to bella? its not like bella is overlooking all this cruelty and death like gianna is...yet Edward compares then so easily.
bella hears the humans screaming and Edward says now that shes witnessed his true nature she'll be scared and run away? why is Edward so stupid?
alice is going to steal a car to get them to the airport...why? ya they were in a hurry to get there but their not in a huge hurry to leave and their fucking rich so why cant they just take a cab? stuuuuupid
I still don't get why bella is clinging to Edward like he loves her all of a sudden...how does going to volturri change that Edward doesn't want her? that's still what bella thinks right? soooo if she really thought that I don't get it... shes so pathetic. I swear id kick her ass if I knew her.
jk chapter 24 . 5/23
why is bella being such a pussy all of a sudden?
grow some balls!

and marcus is amazed at their strong bond? LOL what the fuck makes their mating bond and stronger then the next guys? Edward left her...cant be that strong
jk chapter 23 . 5/23
At this point...I don't understand why bella is clinging to Edward. Its fucking pathetic.
He left her for fucking months! All that shit he said to her, as far as she knows is real. So she "saves" him from killing himself and ...what? alls forgotten? everything she thought...is still true! so why is she making herself so mother fucking pathetic right now? she should be clinging to alice not assward. For all bella knows Edwards been fucking his many "distractions" this whole time!
why is she touching him?
jk chapter 21 . 5/23
lol there Edward goes again...CRUSHED AND WANTING TO DIE...yet notices how beautiful gianna is...LOL

did no one see the girl who played gianna? ugly as fuck...even uglier in vampire diaries
jk chapter 19 . 5/23
funny how Edward is just empty and crushed by bellas death...yet he still "Senses" the alluring tone a female uses on him...still pays enough attention to her that he "knows" she wants to slip him her number...LOL how convienant for your story! Just like that little girl on the plane, looking like bella...and making Edward think about kids...particularly a little girl that looks like bella...again...how fucking convienant for your story!

stupid ass
jk chapter 18 . 5/23
how come no one ever kicks the shit out of rosealie? shes a nasty bitch...I don't give one fuck what happened to her when she was human...she was a awful person and shes a awful vampire...someone needs to put that bitch in her place!
jk chapter 15 . 5/23
LOL omg tell me you didn't post empty fucking chapters for months... LOL

now I see where Edward gets all his extra drama shit from...you suck
jk chapter 13 . 5/23
I think your version of Edward may be bipolar

he goes from happy to suicide awfully quick.

I kinda hate this Edward...I mean fuck writer, take the brooding to the fucking extreme much? are you trying to get everyone to hate Edward cause its working! I want him NO WHERE NEAR BELLA...bella can do soooooo much better then this pathetic piece of shit
jk chapter 12 . 5/23
if Edward can forget about bella and be happy and enjoy life...frolicking through the forest being gay with a young boy...I hope bellas doing the same!..

no, I hope shes having hot werewolf sex with jake! fuck Edward hes a god damn pussy!
bellas over 18 she needs a MAN not a stupid rich snobby boy toy
jk chapter 9 . 5/23
Edwards going all gay on us..."playing" with his friend benjiman...
jk chapter 5 . 5/23
since when does grabbing someone shirt mean that you "attacked" them?

Edward didn't fucking attack rose...he should have slapped the hoe...rose with her manly fucking features...yaaa oook rose with that manly square jaw...and weird upper body