Reviews for The Legacy
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Really enjoyed this look at the family through his eyes.
Sweet Darkling chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This was absolutely brilliant. You captured all of the fundamental flaws of the characters and somehow, turned them into strengths. It was just brilliantly, wonderfully written.

A couple of typos. I really hope you write more DSM; this fandom needs more fans. :)

~ SD ~
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That was an absolute masterpiece in which you realistically dealt with the psyche of Tripp. It was beautifully written and almost brought a tear to my eye.
Court819 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Carla, that was a phenomenally bittersweet little story. I say bittersweet because after finally getting to view the finale this past weekend, it's only going to make me miss the show more. You captured the essence of these characters so well, and you did justice to each of them via Tripp's thoughts. Thanks for giving them the happy endings we want to assume they all got (well, except for Jeremy. I hate Nola and anyone is better for him than she is).
Sete chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Excellent take on Tripp, he truly was the most complex character on DSM.
kaptainmad chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I really liked this story. The in depth discussion of Tripp as a person and a family man. I also loved the descriptions of each of the Darlings; made their behaviour seem much more reflective of their respective personalities and dreams.

Please write more!