Reviews for Out of the Blue
That was really good. Thank you
pokefan22546 chapter 3 . 1/22
What does 'stoned' mean?
pokefan22546 chapter 2 . 1/22
Huh.
Filza Tahir chapter 3 . 1/7
Oh God! :'( too much feels... had tears in my eyes! :( But it was great. Totally loved it! :)
Dean chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Cheeseburger! I love cheeseburgers. And yes my name is actually Dean.
Savanna chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Love it!
klaineisendgame11 chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Very good!
FallingStar95 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Good lord, not many fanfics can make me cry like that. This one succeeded. The brotherly dynamic was so tangible, it got me all emotional! Great work on this story!
SayLo chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Cheese burgers
ccase13 chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
I like the angel foreshadowing. Change of disposition is a sneaky and dangerous symptom.
molotovmullet chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
yay. :3 (Y)I love when they're all like that. heeeee. great job~~~
Imagine The Dreamers chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
I love how you made it angsty, dramatic, funny, and fluffy in three chapters!
DeansBabyBird chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Hello.

So angelic intervention I take it? That's a nice character plot to allow him a full and speedy recovery. Your medical interventions were nicely detailed. And I'm glad he recovered.

DeansBabyBird
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Hey Sinnerforhire

Okay yeah I see now but, for my taste, the language was still a bit strong and I think maybe Sam's being hard on himself thinking he should have been able to diagnose a spontaneously occuring aneurysm.

Your chapters are fast paced and full of the urgency of real life medical drama.

Reading on.

DeansBabyBurd x
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Hi.

I liked the premise of the summary and was looking forward to reading a good, well constructed hurt Dean story but I'm afraid that I stopped reading partway through chapter one as the language is so extreme. Don't get me wrong - I think the boys would cuss as their world is extreme but your frequent use of marked bad language took the boys out of character for me.

It's a shame because I suspect your stories are good.

DeansBabyBird