Reviews for Out of the Blue
Love it!
klaineisendgame11 chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Very good!
FallingStar95 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Good lord, not many fanfics can make me cry like that. This one succeeded. The brotherly dynamic was so tangible, it got me all emotional! Great work on this story!
SayLo chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Cheese burgers
ccase13 chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
I like the angel foreshadowing. Change of disposition is a sneaky and dangerous symptom.
afickleflakes chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
yay. :3 (Y)I love when they're all like that. heeeee. great job
Imagine The Dreamers chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
I love how you made it angsty, dramatic, funny, and fluffy in three chapters!
DeansBabyBird chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Hello.

So angelic intervention I take it? That's a nice character plot to allow him a full and speedy recovery. Your medical interventions were nicely detailed. And I'm glad he recovered.

DeansBabyBird
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Hey Sinnerforhire

Okay yeah I see now but, for my taste, the language was still a bit strong and I think maybe Sam's being hard on himself thinking he should have been able to diagnose a spontaneously occuring aneurysm.

Your chapters are fast paced and full of the urgency of real life medical drama.

Reading on.

DeansBabyBurd x
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Hi.

I liked the premise of the summary and was looking forward to reading a good, well constructed hurt Dean story but I'm afraid that I stopped reading partway through chapter one as the language is so extreme. Don't get me wrong - I think the boys would cuss as their world is extreme but your frequent use of marked bad language took the boys out of character for me.

It's a shame because I suspect your stories are good.

DeansBabyBird
Becca chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I'm... a little confused. Why, exactly, should Sam have known Dean was about to bust a blood vessel?
HAMUCHA chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
It's twice I read it now, and still loving it.
Rex-Raptor100 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
This is wonderful. Dean and Sam are so them, you know? Very much in character. Great job!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
That was really sad xD

Poor Dean! But he'll always be himself with that Chesseburguer thing eheheheheh

I loved it and Sam is blaming himself too much, he doesn't have anyway to know it! No one will xDD

Sorry for my suck english, I'm brazilian and I don't speak english very well )

Kisses and I loved the fanfiction

Bye and see ya o/

Rosetta
Confused chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Confused as to why you'd over-exxagerate on the language so much...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »