Reviews for Wish You Were
Ash10Mashae chapter 38 . 1/9/2017
That was amazing! I love it!
I have always thought Carmen should have been a "good guy!" Great job!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/21/2016
I absolutely love this story. The emotional tone was so good throughout. It was never to over dramatic or really cliche. It had its old feeling and it's own vibe which made it so good. I love how with Carmen you were able to show a person who was completely in love but it was one sided. I love that dynamic because it happens and I love that she was able to find her own real love. Awesome and well written, congratulations on making a really good story.
anaalicematos chapter 38 . 11/4/2014
I fell completely in love with Carmen. This fic is just so awesome. And it wouldn't be like this if it weren't for Carmen. Her points of view were essential. Amazing. She's perfect. This fic inspired me. I feel inspired to love unconditionally. I wish I can be somebody's Carmen someday.

Thank you for sharing your wrinting. This fic became one of my favourites.
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 38 . 7/7/2014
You are an amazing writer. You need to do this full time.
guest chapter 38 . 1/21/2014
Aww how cute and sweet but i do really wish that Ashley actually worked harder for Spencer and chased after her instead of basically having Spencer handed to her. Aiden is a douche and i never liked him. Seriously, his character is a shitty whore. And i do really like that Spencer stayed friends with Carmen and Carmen and Kyla ended up together. Thanks for sharing, Spashley is the best. :)
opalscrystalarrow chapter 38 . 10/2/2013
After devouring this fic in two days:
- Your characterizations of Ashley, Spencer, and Kyla were ON-POINT. Your dialogue especially reflected your mastery of these characters; too often, there are fic that would otherwise be a great premise if not for an overly cold Spencer or a non-sarcastic Ashley. This is one of the most believable SoN fics I've read so far.
- It was refreshing to read about a non-psycho version of Carmen when she is usually relegated to the "stalker" or "crazy ex-girlfriend" role.
- My only criticism is that I would have liked to hear a little more about Aiden. It definitely hastened the pace of the story along and avoided a lot of drama (as seemed like your intention). But I would have liked to read how you would have fleshed out Aiden's character to have multiple dimensions as well.
Xdarkphoenix chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
Such a wonderful way of explaining the complex albeit stupid reasons for Ashleys choice.

"To see Spencer again was like seeing that one shooting star but never wishing on it because you were mesmerized by the sight and just when you blinked, it was gone.

I was scared to blink."

It's my second time reading this and I'm taking my time to really appreciate what you've done this time around. It's an interesting take on what could have happened.
M.L.J123 chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
Love this story :) you're my favorite author, don't forget I'm a big fan of you !
Sobbing chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
This seriously broke my heart. You're an amazing author. I'm sure you know that very well. And you also know how to pull at people's heart strings. This was an amazing chapter and I'll read on through the tears and smiles. Thank you for this story.
Savannah chapter 38 . 3/25/2013
This was beautiful! I enjoy your fic's very much even though I'm behind on them. The humor and the heart can be felt through your words. I'm not sure how many scenarios our otp can be placed in but I do hope to read more form you one day. Thank you for sharing!
cuteangel4eva chapter 34 . 1/27/2013
the sex and the waterfall metaphor was WOW and AMAZING! it words and phrases were powerful I'm soo happppyyy for Spencer and Ashley :)
cuteangel4eva chapter 32 . 1/27/2013
lol i was cracking up we all know the history of "i love brownies" hahahhaha
cuteangel4eva chapter 26 . 1/27/2013
aww the last line is full of sweetness and hope :')
cuteangel4eva chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
"mushted"? lol this is the 2nd time im reading this story because i remember how powerful the words, the plot, and their undying love is. So thank you for being a remarkable writer i hope to read more stories from u in the future
lilce1992 chapter 19 . 12/3/2012