Reviews for Wish You Were
LipstickLullabies chapter 32 . 6/30/2009
I knew you wouldn't keep us waiting on a cliff hanger! God, you are perfect(:
ConcealedAttraction chapter 32 . 6/30/2009
aw...carlins are such a darling..heheh. glad paula came around fast enuf to accept ashley. loved it and I dont hve to tell u what to do rite.
vfx chapter 32 . 6/30/2009
Aw! That's so sweet. I'm glad that Paula didn't kill Ashley. PMS
vfx chapter 31 . 6/30/2009
I love this chapter. There's so much humor in it. :)
xEyeKissedAGirlx chapter 31 . 6/30/2009
PMASAP
Galmil chapter 31 . 6/30/2009
Cliff Hangers! Can't wait for the families reactions :D
ConcealedAttraction chapter 31 . 6/29/2009
hahaha...nervous ashley cracks me up esp the last line and so was paula. man!...u r god. lets see what happened at the dinner. ur on the roll sista..keep going ok!
Heartichoke chapter 31 . 6/29/2009
haha devil lady returns!
xxMaNdYxx chapter 31 . 6/29/2009
great update, PMS!
franphil2020 chapter 31 . 6/29/2009
Uh Oh! Is there danger ahead for Ashley, venturing into the Carlin home? I hope that Paula has matured somewhat since their teenage years.

Spencer and Ashley are so good together. Funny, loving and very cute.

Thanks for writing. PPS
somthgIlike2do chapter 31 . 6/29/2009
Oh Paula's face was then used for the new Mastercard " Priceless Ad "! Yeah a fly on the wall for this dinner. Great update and you know i want more.
Eyes.Open.1901 chapter 31 . 6/29/2009
awwe no fair. you build it up just to leave it at that :(
LoveAsh87 chapter 31 . 6/29/2009
this was such an amazing update i wonder wat paula is going to say to ashley i hope she is nice to her and let spencer and ashley explain everything...PMS NOW!
ConcealedAttraction chapter 30 . 6/29/2009
I'm feeling for carmen. hope she ends up with someone who really loves her and make her happy. she deserves it. keep going ok
LoveAsh87 chapter 30 . 6/28/2009
im so happy that ashley found kyla and spencer and carmen had that talk wit each other to see how carmen actually does feel bout kyla i hope kyla and carmen work it out together cuz they will look cute together...PMS NOW!
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »