Reviews for Wish You Were
grangergirl22 chapter 32 . 6/30/2009
I just picked up this story today and read it so I have a lot to review on. :) It's writen very well and has a very nice plot and great character development. Nice job on all that. Oh man my heart breaks for Carmen. Gah I wanted to cry for her like the whole time, poor girl. Now after all that heart ache with Spencer she has to deal with all the extra stress of her thing with Kyla. I hope everything works out for her in the end. Wonderful job again and keep up the good work.
somthgIlike2do chapter 32 . 6/30/2009
I love brownies too! I lick how each of the Carlin's secretly hoped for a Spashley renite. Now let's see what Spencer has plan for later on.
LipstickLullabies chapter 32 . 6/30/2009
I knew you wouldn't keep us waiting on a cliff hanger! God, you are perfect(:
LookAtMyLegs chapter 32 . 6/30/2009
aw...carlins are such a darling..heheh. glad paula came around fast enuf to accept ashley. loved it and I dont hve to tell u what to do rite.
vfx chapter 32 . 6/30/2009
Aw! That's so sweet. I'm glad that Paula didn't kill Ashley. PMS
vfx chapter 31 . 6/30/2009
I love this chapter. There's so much humor in it. :)
xEyeKissedAGirlx chapter 31 . 6/30/2009
PMASAP
Galmil chapter 31 . 6/30/2009
Cliff Hangers! Can't wait for the families reactions :D
LookAtMyLegs chapter 31 . 6/29/2009
hahaha...nervous ashley cracks me up esp the last line and so was paula. man!...u r god. lets see what happened at the dinner. ur on the roll sista..keep going ok!
Heartichoke chapter 31 . 6/29/2009
haha devil lady returns!
xxMaNdYxx chapter 31 . 6/29/2009
great update, PMS!
franphil2020 chapter 31 . 6/29/2009
Uh Oh! Is there danger ahead for Ashley, venturing into the Carlin home? I hope that Paula has matured somewhat since their teenage years.

Spencer and Ashley are so good together. Funny, loving and very cute.

Thanks for writing. PPS
somthgIlike2do chapter 31 . 6/29/2009
Oh Paula's face was then used for the new Mastercard " Priceless Ad "! Yeah a fly on the wall for this dinner. Great update and you know i want more.
Eyes.Open.1901 chapter 31 . 6/29/2009
awwe no fair. you build it up just to leave it at that :(
LoveAsh87 chapter 31 . 6/29/2009
this was such an amazing update i wonder wat paula is going to say to ashley i hope she is nice to her and let spencer and ashley explain everything...PMS NOW!
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »