Reviews for Wish You Were
hphglover chapter 38 . 5/20/2010
I don't remember the last time a story touched me so much that I actually cried and couldn't decided how I wanted the end to go. I was so torn between the relationships between Spencer and Carmer versus Spencer and Ashley that I couldn't decide which one I wanted more. I laughed, cried, got mad, got giddy and experienced so many emotions it was as if I knew them personally. For a writer to make me feel so much, well, I'm amazed at your ability!

Then you surprise me with Carmer and Kyla and it was just heart melting and it just felt so right that I was left feeling completely satisfied.

And the fact that they were all so mature about the entire situation and were able to deal with it all and stay close friends made it even better.

This is definitely one of the best stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading and I thank you for sharing it with us.
rookie802 chapter 38 . 5/3/2010
OK so you have to write a sequel to this story. It was great and I would love to hear about the next generation. Also love the Kyla and Carmen hook-up:) Geat job there!
imaferrari chapter 38 . 4/17/2010
Absolutely breathtaking, wonderful story. I loved every chapter and, I admit, I'm sad to see it end.
imaferrari chapter 17 . 4/16/2010
Just watched the video. It didn't really have what I'd call spoilers (except for the good Spashley parts), but dang if my eyes didn't see a HUGE spoiler in one of the comments just below the video. Now, I'm wondering, "Wha?" Gotta keep on reading...
imaferrari chapter 13 . 4/16/2010
I am in tears now. I fought them off at the end of Chapter 12, but couldn't do it any longer. My chest hurts. This is such a wonderful, heartbreaking story so far.
Dark Vizard447 chapter 38 . 3/14/2010
Awesome story.
ladyoftheday chapter 38 . 2/1/2010
i love this story
LeytonIsAlways chapter 38 . 12/27/2009
Just wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I was hooked right away. I really loved Carmen in this story and was concerned with what would happen to her. I also really liked the book spencer wrote. Nicely done. Great story!
CharlieMusgron chapter 38 . 10/13/2009
oh hot damn. so I loved it, as usual. Spashley-check. love-check,

Carmen, I like her in this fic. but I know I will go back and watch South againa nd I'll be like, ah shit, why isn't she as cool as in that fic?. and then I'll remember, South would be so different.

and the lil thing at the end, it was cute, yet heartwrenching, because it jus, reminded me of someone. but man, I'm glad you got your happy ending. :)

keep up the great work.
CharlieMusgron chapter 21 . 10/13/2009
aw. this KINDA made me like Carmen, but only because I know how she feels. but, Ashley is my most favorite person evar, no matter what. and her and Spence need to be together.
CharlieMusgron chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
aw man, okay so I'm glad I'm finally getting the chance to read this, because you, my friend, are a genius. and I know I have said that before. I know I'm only on chapter 8 and I was gonna wait to review till the end, but I jus say fuck it. I'm not a fan of Carmen. period. even though she's OOC in this she is still a part of the reason Spashley isn't getting down. and It's like 10pm now and I find myself yelling at my computer for Spencer to say something to Ashley about Aiden. man. and a chapter or so back you almost had me crying.

you are amazing. end of story.

I shall review again!.
hpfreak09 chapter 38 . 8/10/2009
Wow! I found this story yesterday and just finished it. It is definitely on my top 5 list! I was pretty mad at Spencer for a while for leaving Carmen so heartbroken, but when she got with Kyla I was happy again! Great job!
wethedreamers chapter 38 . 8/7/2009

So this is a slightly overdue review, but I just literally read your whole fic in one sitting; I couldn't tear myself away from it.

To be honest the first thing that drew me to the story was the title. I saw that it was a Kate Voegele song title, and the slightly obsessive fangirl in me needed it to check it out. Add on to the fact that it was Spashley, and I was instantly interested. I was completely hooked on the story after I'd read less than a chapter. I loved all the twists and changes and different relationships and emotions and just everything. It's definitely one of my favorite SON stories. (:

...And you really made me a fan of Carmen. :)

Your writing is amazing; you portrayed all of the different emotions so well, I felt like I could understand what the characters were each feeling.

The ending was very sweet and left me with a smile

...Sorry for the really long review. Loved the fic

xox-Daisy )
Dantana2014 chapter 38 . 7/27/2009
i really liked this story.

it does not seems like it is finish
DarceLynn chapter 38 . 7/19/2009
aw :) i loved it. and yes , you turned me from a carmen hater into a carmen lover (tell no one!) this was a great story and i really enjoyed it
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »