Reviews for Wish You Were
Heartichoke chapter 38 . 7/9/2009
epic! great ending. left me satisfied
shawn-n-belle chapter 38 . 7/9/2009
What an amazing ending to a story that has kept me captivated and caught in such a great love story with it's twists and turns along the way. I hope you really consider writing a sequel because your writing has such depth and I would love to see how you would handle the spashley pregnancy. (: thank you for this amazing gift that rebuilt my love for the Davies.
Chimhill chapter 38 . 7/9/2009
One Word BEAUTIFULL. Couldn't have asked for a better ending.
LoveAsh87 chapter 38 . 7/8/2009
omg that was such an amazing update i loved this story every update and i i love the ending to this amazing story how kyla and carmen ended up married and how ashley and spencer r goin to become parents how freakin amazing u have to make this into a sequel please im begging her haha...PMS NOW!
LipstickLullabies chapter 38 . 7/8/2009
Swoon(:

Totally favorited.
thefrick chapter 38 . 7/8/2009
Thanks for a great story that I enjoyed reading. I hope you continue to write because you really are a fantastic writer.
somthgIlike2do chapter 38 . 7/8/2009
Glad to have read this ,Sad because it over, and really da there no sequal. Thank you for writing this.
Jai-Lewis chapter 38 . 7/8/2009
such a great ending!love the story!
Arcrys chapter 38 . 7/8/2009
Excellent! just... Amazing! Thanks for this wonderful story..
uleturheartwin chapter 38 . 7/8/2009
That was such a cute ending! I loved this story and I also really liked the way you portrayed Carmen in this story!

Thank you for this wonderful story!
Movies7Too chapter 38 . 7/8/2009
Aww That was such a sweet ending! I loved the story and I thought it was one of my favorites.

Oh and I also completely adore Points. I love your Carmen depictions. Cause alot of the stories I read are like "Carmen the evil Murderer" and stuff like that.

But your Carmens are nice and funny.

You're an awesome writer and I cant wait for the sequel to Points.
LoLo06 chapter 38 . 7/8/2009
oh my god that was so amazing! Unbelievable story! And to be honest, I don't think you should make a sequel. This ending was perfect and there is way to many stories out there about Ashley and Spencer being married and having babies. This story was unique and I think it needs to stay that way. I had so much fun reading this! And hopefully I'll have more fun reading more stories from you?
Coachkimm chapter 38 . 7/8/2009
amazing, wonderful, great. awesome. Okay I'm running out of words but as always a great great fic from you. A sequel would be nice, but also understand why it might not happen.
norar chapter 38 . 7/8/2009
Great story, great ending. Now I'll just have to be satisfied with Points Underneath.
Lover.Of.All.Things.Beautiful chapter 38 . 7/8/2009