Reviews for Flonne and Etna sitting in a tree, Pose?
prince of chaos soran chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
great story plz write more ! p.s. if laharl walked in on it I would die laughing
Des Morse Morde chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This one deserves more reviews. It isn't long, but it's just a simple, brief, and enjoyable scene, it doesn't need to be long. It's writen to be really simple, but it readssmoothly so there's no real problem. The only thing that I didn't like is that you used murmured for a lot of the dialogue when it seemed like those should have been the character's thoughts, but to be honest that's just my opinion, it's not incorrect really.

I'll move on to the characters; Disgaea has a cast of some of my favorite characters. They are always funny and they have the best reactions to everything. Characters are seriously some one of the most important story elements there are, and this is where you really score points, these three are definetly in character. From Flonne's ear piercing voice to Etna's sarcastic humor, particularly when she say "Getting an eyeful there Flonne?" That was perfect. Laharl only had a brief moment in this story, but he would definetly have left after failing so miserably; though I would have seen him storming off yelling about how Yoga was a waste of time.

But the absolute best thing you did with the characters was the reaction from the prinnies. That was my favorite part. Personally, I had their voices stuck in my head when I read their lines, probably because it sounded like an actual line from Disgaea to me.

As for the story itself, a simplistic but fairly believeable concept actually. I never stopped to consider this pairing before, mostly because when I think of Disgaea pairins I wonder when Laharl would confess how he feels about Flonne, but this is another really good pairing. You kept a good Disgaea fell to the story while still managing to put them together in a nice one-shot, nice work.
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
So friggin' adorable and sweet great job!