Reviews for Eleven Seconds
MalumAnima chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
After reading this one fanfic I can say that I now wholeheartedly ship this couple. From now on this will be headcannon... somehow, or maybe I'll just hunt down other fics with this pairing. Yeah, that works. Anyway, good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Love it! The feels 3
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
A nice one shot stemming from events based on the manga, very enjoyable. There aren't enough Fanfics with Tatsuki in them in my opinion.
Tomon chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Very nice and at the start of the series I really thought she would compliment him the best. Sadly she was left behind and was missing too large part of his life to complement him later. Still very good job and I enjoyed it very much :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Well written and in one word beautiful.
GentleThunderstorm chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
HAHAHA love love love love IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT
Sparkysbro chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Great one shot! It was very well written, as always. Just as nice, it was very tasteful! It was very much about the emotions instead of the physicality, and that made it all the better.
Kei4Luv79 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I loved this one, one of the best lemons I have read. Not just plain smut though, it has emotion and feeling and passion and is why I loved it. Details are great and you wrote well, why I am faving all the way on this one. Very well done, the ending was the best as well...better than the ending to my Ichi/Suki fic, ah...I need to work harder :)
Devil of Solitude chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I loved this one, it made the heart feel a lot of things ah the scene just takes you right there in a way you know? Ichigo is one lucky sob, actually any one that can be in a moment such as this one is one lucky sob. Great work, faved it of course!
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Cool fic. These two work really well together.
something-about-space chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Incredibly detailed, and an odd pair! Good job!

-D. Daisuke Auburn
Doctor Dandy chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This is well written and very sweet, and the bit with Ulquiorra at the end is just icing on the cake. Great job.

- Thorndsword
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Ending was made. Of. Pure. Utter. Win. Love this fic!
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 6/5/2012