Reviews for Oh, no! I can't fit her name in the Title! EEK!
EXO4LIFE chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
OMG this story cracks me up, one of my faves ;)
sososo240 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
This is hilarious! I will totally remember this story if I start to write a story for fanfiction! You should really make another chapter about the TLOMS and maybe make it go all wrong and Annabeth come back and stuff. I really don't know, but you should really make another chapter!
Blee-blop chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Uh, Percy failed so bad when he said titanly!
lalaland chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
story ever.
Don't fake this personally but it was so stupid it was funny!
cassTastrohpe chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Scarlett Twinkle-Twinkle Little Star Glitter Sequins Smith. Hey! It rhymes! Kinda.
LupineSerpent chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Hilarious. I really hope I never create a serious Sue, especially to that extent. Otherwise, God help us all.

Anways, I like the use of first-person narration and how you made real life references.

Keep up the great work!
Crazy LOTRPJATON fan chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
*sniff* your story *sob* was so disgustingly beautiful! None of my OC's are Mary-Sues(thank God). Keep up the good writing!
zynaofthenight chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Rofl. This is so funny :D
Cookie Puppy chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
You are awesome.
Trouble4eva chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
oh my God *laughing so hard shes crying while simultaniously choking on gummy bear* that was hilarious! holy crap! you are legend.

hot daymm.

write more stupid funny stuff about scarlett twinkle twinkle little star glitter sequin smith and tloms (scary sounding place... i would kill myself if i had to live there...).

i beg.

you rock!

Trouble
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Hmm. Could have sworn I reviewed this already. I guess not. But as well as criticizing Mary-sues, I like that it made me laugh with the Potter Puppet Pals thing and such.

-P.W. Bing
gaypowerrangers chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
This was hilarious! I really hope i never create a Mary-Sue or come accross another one EVER. This one i only read because i enjoy it when people poke fun at themselves. They remind me of me. :) Even though i'm slightly psycho and talk to myself alot. This reveiw is getting more about me then your story so i'm gonna stop now, kay? :o)
Bright Silver Lady of Midnight chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
My eyes are bleeding, but since this is a Mary Sue parody, I suppose that's a good thing. LOL. Good work.
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Funny! But can you also include some serious tips on how to make good characters WITHOUT making them Mary Sues? That would be really helpful, and good job;)
electric gurrl chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I hate Mary-Sues and I loved this fic. I loved the line 'Where they foretold Potter Puppet Pals' it made me laugh. And I'm still laughing about the ending. Tloms for NEVER! I promise I will never make a Mary-Sue...though Lyra...when I was five...before...before people told me *sobs*. I made a Mary-Sue for my first story. But when I was seven I read a book (they didn't use the Mary-Sue term) about making characters not like that and things like that help as much as parodies! While it taught me a lesson it wasn't as fun! Loved your story! GOOD MESSAGE!