Reviews for The Thousandth Man
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Loved it. Jack's voice is just perfect and the melancholy mood... Just lovely.
Koi chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
FORD B chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
The only thing that is bad about this sotry, is it doesn't continue. Other than that, it was well thought out, well wrote and an incredible read for something done with no talking and all went on in one mans head. And to me, it sounded like Jack.
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Wow . . . very well written. Thank you.

Though this is very complete in itself, I would love to see more in this universe. Maybe the moment as viewed from the other side - Lennox or maybe Optimus. If you're taking requests . . . if not, still thanks for writing this.
Sorciere chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Oh, wow. I love this. It's a gorgeous crossover. Poor, poor Jack... so much lost and so many memories to carry around. You wrote him beautifully.
Faecat chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Lovely, and horribly sad all at once. Nice job. I kinda almost cried. You've got a way of showing emotions in your work that is just astounding! Makes my gut twist as if I were the one who suffered these losses, who had to carry that burden. I can't say how fantastic you are at this art.

Can't wait to read more.
Stahchild chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
OMG. Just last week I was thinking that Transformers could be C/O with SG1 and they'd be furlings. I honestly hadn't thought anyone had written a story about it.

This was such a bittersweet story. I can really feel Jack's sadness at losing the Asgard. I miss them too - especially Thor.

You plan on adding anymore to this? I would love to see Jack interact with the Transformers some :)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Oh, so bittersweet. Absolutely beautiful. I love the POV from Jack and his musings. You do a wonderful job. And there's a larger story behind this if anyone wanted to write it. Keep writing!
TarotCard87 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Wow, this is just...lovely. I absolutely adore this piece, it's incredible. Very nicely done; enough emotion came through in Jack's voice to fit the scene, but not so much as to make Jack seem out of character in my opinion. Great job!
Ano-Hitori-Chichi chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
We all wonder what's going on in Jack's head under all those smiles, and now we know how he became the saviour of the universe a couple times over! . Very nicely done.
Tyoro Dwin'tlithar chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Wonderful, yet sad makes me want more. Love the story.
Teldra chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Lovely Jack voice. There is so much potential for more hinted at in this!
Meirelle chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Awesome. I never thought of using the Transformers as the Furlings before. Nice story. :)
vikki chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
this was lovely. I've really enjoyed seeing some of the interesting concepts for Furlings that have gone out in fic, but this one I think is my favorite. Transformers!

This story is so quietly melancholy and yet hopeful, and Jack's voice is spot-on. Thank you for a lovely read.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
It's a great opening. I like how you've characterised Jack and I would love to read more.

_