Reviews for Maximum
marissa martinez chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
hi people who HAVE been waiting to see the other chapter,

my sister is a slack so ill try to get her to type up the next story.

-sorry people who have been waiting.
gypsyprincess94 chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
Grr... Stupid Erasers...
Winged and Dangerous chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
I love it so far! I think in the next chapter you should have a new version of erasers capture the flock. Then when they get to the school the whitecoats can present an experiment to the flock that was designed to be Max's mate.
g g chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
great!more!
Little Miss Understood chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
ok I love the story but the cliff hangers are killing me *sigh*
Of.Winged.Poets chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
This is totally awesome. Update soon?
Brandi Arthtic chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
OMG I didn't realize how many people hate Brigid. I myself hate her with a fierce passion. Your story is like the fifth story where someone has Brigid in it and have something bad happen to her. Anyway, so far your story is awesome and i'm adding it to my favs!
Katniss212 chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
Love the storry! Oh, I wonder what is wrong?

Well, for the next chapter, you can do one of two things. (one of which has multiple variations)

#1. You can make the chapter only about what is wrong, the flocks response to it, some explenation, ect.

#2. You can do number 1 and then add something else to the chapter, preferably some awesome Fax moment with Fang and Max talking alone, and maybe Max might bring up what Fang said to DR. Wonderful. (oh, sorry, I meant Brigid. Dang it, now I have that habit! Thanx alot, Max!)
greyskys chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
Because something ALWAYS has to be wrong...
Vampiresswolf chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
umm. love it, but sadly, im fresh out of ideas...[sorry!] -sunshine
Faxness18 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Niggy? never heard of it before. sry, havnt even read the story but niggy really make me want 2!
gypsyprincess94 chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
of corse somethings wrong, somethings always wrong
GM chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
Is it possible to "bring what's wrong" back to "Mom's house?" ...again not having read the book (which I really want to do), can you involve Mom or a person who you believe to be your Mom, but really is'nt...make this character the bad guy (or Mum)...who, where, what, when... (capiche?...understand?) What's the name of the book? Do you still have it? I really do want to read it right away.

You are right on and are well on you way to being an excellent young writer. I incourage you to keep at it. I Love it! GM, Plant City, FL

PS - It's neat that you use little bits of humor throughout.

It make for such a "light" read. GM
GM chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
Well, you did it. You made me "see" images of the fight. That's not so easy to do, as you probably know. It's an amazing piece, Em. I particularily love this chapter. GM, Plant City, FL
GM chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
EM, Yes, Iggy and I want to know what the sound was. Good chapter Two. GM, Plant City, FL