Reviews for Fateful encounter
broweiss27 chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
This is really good, I love the plot. Please update soon!
Raven Nevermore Witch chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
Please update soon, I want to see what happens next.
Anime-Kunoichi chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
I like your story.

Please update soon. ]
coolkiwi101 chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
I really think this story has potential. It's very well written :D. The only thing is, it needs something to make it different from other fanfics of this type and kick it up a notch. Haha, and trust me I've read a ton of these stories. Keep writing! I want to see what makes this story special! Good luck :)
lmaos chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
i like it very much... you blend in your OC very well )
TheCrimsonCritic chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
I really like this story so far.

Ciel is a unique character, though I'm afraid that if you aren't careful, she could become a mary-sue.

I also fear that if you aren't careful, the story in itself may not be unique.(that can be fixed quite easily, in my opinion)

I like that you have decent-length chapters, and well,

in the first few chapters you had quite a lot of the[1] explanation thingys(for lack of a better term XD) and quite frankly, it was somewhat annoying, though I do appreciate that you explained things.

Your grammar seems well(though I don't notice such things unless they are really terribly) and overall, I enjoy reading this.

Please update soon, as I look forward to the next chapter.

~TheCrimsonCritic
foxdemon12 chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
I love it! Excellent job!
narutowolf chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
I love this story! Nice work!
coolkiwi101 chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
This is a really great story! You said that English isn't your native language? You have better grammar than most people I know. (And you can spell better than me)

:D
foxdemon12 chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
I love it! This is my favorite fanfic ever!
narutowolf chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
Nice work! I love it!
HaleyJo chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
No worries. Everyone screws with timelines when they need to. It just makes your story more unique. Is B Ciel's friend? That would make sense if it were so. B was cool in that creepy, psychotic way. Anywho, wonderful story so far. It isn't rushed like so many others and sounds realistic as regards to L's personality. Some people royally screw him up. Good work. Please update as soon as your creativity allows.

-HaleyJo
Hilarious-Mayhem chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
This is a very good story so far...i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g...

Update soon!

I command it! :P
HaleyJo chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
Yeah, he did die. On the 21st of January, which would be after Naomi Misora had gone missing when Light killed her. I agree. I think L would have been pissed in a weird way that Light killed him. And B was awesome in his own slightly creepy, psychotic ways. Defeat by L was punishment enough, and being killed by Light just flat out sucks. Anywho, this story is awesome so far. You're not rushing into it, and Ciel has proven to be quite interesting so far. Please update as soon as your creativity allows.

-HaleyJo
foxdemon12 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!