Reviews for Weight
CatBeist chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Good job on this... nice feel to the little story
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh Dean. Break my heart why don't you. Of course Sam wouldn't be heavy for Dean just them.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This hurts. Good drabble.
Micaiah chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Very nice job expanding on one of the saddest moments in Supernatural history. "let him have this one thing, just the one, and he swears he doesn’t need anything else"-that line is awesome!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
How horrible for poor Dean - Good job with this-!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I like how it narrows down to Dean needing just Sam and nothing else... that does a great job foreshadowing his crossroads deal.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I guess adrenaline would make Sam feel unheavy, but really he's dead weight... which is totally sad! Great job!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
*Sobs like her heart is breaking. Which it is.*
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That was quite lovely and so sad - let him have this one thing.

Phoebe
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Oh Lord, that was just so very sad. I can't think of that episode without my heart lurching...

You've captured the absolute devastation, disbelief and desperation that he was feeling perfectly. A lovely angsty drabble.
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Oh my gosh, this was SO sad. I have tears in my eyes.

This hit me the hardest: "He kneels there in the mud, cradling what he swore he would never lose...he swears he doesn’t need anything else, just let it be a dream, just…" *sniffle* *sob*
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Gosh isn't that just the saddest scene ever? That took me back there...so sad DBB xx