Reviews for Shut Up and Drive
TerriWrym chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
I love it.

A big part of her season one attitude was her denial (...like I even care...) of her feelings. You captured this attitude perfectly... funny how Foggle Towers ended up being on the way to Crash.
Dearest Helpless chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Hey... I really liked it.

I'm sorry to any M/L shippers, but they just annoy me, I hope when the virus is over, they both just shut up about it and that Max will stop pouting *lol* It's great Pari. Really cool :)
Psycho Goddess chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Good story pari, and FYI the song is by Chely Wright
christy chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
i loved it... please write another chapter and hurry cuz i 'm out of school and need something good to read
Carolyn chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
I admire your ability to jump from one "ship" to another so easily. I couldn't do it. Thinking about any other pairing besides M/L is just plain sac-religious to me. That's why it's good to see you do another M/L fic again, because you're so talented! This was a perfect little fic. It correctly portrays the idea that Max is somehow addicted to Logan. You captured her thoughts perfectly. And no doubt in my mind, Logan is one addicting guy. You definitely get a "grip" on the thought processes of the characters. I admire your work.
Natters chapter 1 . 12/17/2001