Reviews for A Push in the Right Direction
lil and tiny chapter 49 . 4/6/2010
:D Little Neuro is soo crushing on Yako 3 Teehee!

I'd say this is FATE for them XD
Blackraven4400 chapter 49 . 4/6/2010
That was cute that Neuro let out all of the Zoo animals and I like want he said to Yako at the end of this chapter that was cute. update when you can great job so far.
Haus of Lexy chapter 49 . 4/5/2010
Ah! I totally noticed that! Great chapter!
Blackraven4400 chapter 48 . 4/1/2010
I like this little Neuro. cute chapter update when you can. great job so far.
sunkissedvampire chapter 48 . 4/1/2010
Neuro's so cute! I wish I had a little demon, haha, please update soon, I'm kind of interested to see what else will happen at the zoo.
centurylm chapter 48 . 3/31/2010
Lol. 3-headed dogs! Just like in Hades. Neuro is so creepy when he wants to be. It just goes to show you that even though he was an adult and knew lots of things, now that he's a kid, there are many things to learn. Poor Ishigaki. :/ Neuro is very sensitive about his height and age. lol. XD D
sunkissedvampire chapter 22 . 3/31/2010
...wow...that story was...amazing o.O
lil and tiny chapter 47 . 3/27/2010
Neuro was a mommy's boy XD *laughs hysterically* Aww, little demon birdie loves his mama phoenix 3 And he has a little sister :O Will she show up soon?
Kasia-chan chapter 47 . 3/27/2010
Now's Neuro's turn to be a child. XD That will be fun, but... poor Puzzle. XD She'll have hell of a time handling a chibi Neuro. XD
Blackraven4400 chapter 47 . 3/26/2010
so Neuro turned into a child I like this i wonder what he will get into. update when you can great job
centurylm chapter 47 . 3/26/2010
Wow... Neuro as a child... It sounds... ADORABLE! How could he tell her he loves her if he can't remember? D:

Can't wait until the next chapter. ]
centurylm chapter 46 . 3/26/2010
Nice. Poor Yako though. She was so close! xD

Well, she did a pretty good job. Though I am wondering how Godai knew.
Blackraven4400 chapter 46 . 3/23/2010
So the mystery was solve by Godai and not by Yako I like this chapter and I wonder how Godai figured it out. update when you can. great job so far.
l0lidrag0n chapter 46 . 3/22/2010
o ...! Godai has 'evolved' O_O Thanks for updating !
lil and tiny chapter 46 . 3/22/2010
Great ending question there. How did Godai know anything at all...an ex-criminal that Godai knew? Or Godai is randomly pointing at someone because he recognizes that the guy owes him money and happened to point at the culprit -.-

Anyway, cool thing there, leaving Yako semi-independent. High time she takes part in solving the actual mystery instead of the human one!

That reminds me...what is the guy's emotional motive? Hmm...
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »