Reviews for A Push in the Right Direction
The Sora-muffin chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
LOL, I'm sorry, but this kind of failed. Like...epic fail. But it was funny because of Godai's role of comic relief! :D
Shiro-Kitsune8 chapter 12 . 6/27/2009
Is there gonna be a sequel to this? Cause I wanna know where that baby came from and why he's there

Anyway, great story!
silverfire113 chapter 12 . 6/26/2009
lol buttons

Great chapter!
Unknown D Flamerose chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
Oh! I LOVE IT~! 0

Yako might want to watch it with the flirting~

It might be more appealing to Neuro~~

Especially playful razzing~~ 0

[I think being mischievous is a demons way of flirting/courting~~]
yorushihe chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
oh! I look foward to how this will end up! XD

It promisses a lot of things, but I don't have anything in mind, so I wll leave it to you, the task of entertainer XD

Wich is yours sinse the begining... oh well!

Pretty cool chapie! I liked to know yako's perspective...

bye!
Lunar D. Hayase chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
Awesome! The last part was simply brilliant! Can't wait for more! XD
Lunar D. Hayase chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
Awesome!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2009
daddy neuro. . . i liked the last two chapters you wrote best. it s going great
yorushihe chapter 11 . 6/13/2009
Quote!(1)"How about we call him Mystery, since he's so mysterious and all?"

Quote!(2)"only you would name a child after food."

this left me cracking for about an hour XD Oh my... It took a while to the pun register to me, but when it did... *me hanging upside down on the bed with the LP almost falling* yes yes! :D

Poor Godai! Buy him those self help books! those ones that present help from terapists! And the baby named Mystery... He sounds tasty... *-*

That reminded me of my mother... she used to bite me when I was an infant... she'd bit my arm couse it shubbines. T-T I can picture Yako biting Mystery couse its ~food~

Bye!
silverfire113 chapter 11 . 6/12/2009
lol that last line was great! xD

I had fun reading this chapter, so thank you for updating this story! I hope it's as fun to write as it is to read.

Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
crystalgardian chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
lol! True though... only yako would think of that. Still wating for chibi yakos appearance *wink wink*
Unknown D Flamerose chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
Hee hee , cute~!

What about kaiyo? Nogami Kaiyo 0

Idea: Child loves (horrifying) Halloween toys [plastic weapons & swords]
FreyaLin chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
lol i had to reread the last line over again lol the food part...iwas like food? mystery? mystery isnt food...and then..OH he meant himself! lol yeah im kind of slow...well anywaise great chapter again! please keep it up!
FreyaLin chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
...the baby is neuro n yakos! i think...iono but i will soon when u update!
blue.sky.cloud chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
OMG. This story is way to cute! I just started watching the anime for this series and it'S way awesome. I think the YakoxNeuro pairing is the cutest thing on earth (and hell, lol).

...I wonder why the hell Godai was in the bathroom... -_-;

Haha, update soon!~