Reviews for A Push in the Right Direction
AmethystMoon420 chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Hatchling... my suspicions have risen... I'm probably wrong, but that's what makes it fun! Making guesses while reading
AmethystMoon420 chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
I think that baby is their future baby sent back to the present... Haha, I don't know, but I shall now go to the next chapter!
AmethystMoon420 chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
A baby! Oh, wow...
AmethystMoon420 chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Oh, when she was about to faint! My heart DX
But I was revived when I read that kiss scene! 3
AmethystMoon420 chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I got all angsty there and then oh, that last paragraph! XD
AmethystMoon420 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
asdfkjsadhkahbflaaa! Ky-! Kiiii! XD *fangirls*
I love this!
AmethystMoon420 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
HAAAA! Neuro's trapped LOL!
AmethystMoon420 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
*slowly smiles* Heehee!
sayume214 chapter 24 . 6/9/2013
THAT is why I dislike children. Poor Neuro. I sympathize with his his patience being mercilessly bitten.
sayume214 chapter 21 . 6/8/2013
Wow, that story was awesome. I cannot imagine Neuro narrating that, even though it was full of mean twists. Though I loved the part where Godai is a yakuza godfather. Just imagining it is epic.
sayume214 chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
"So first he was an alien that needed to be exorcised and now he was a ghost that must be killed, even if that was a contradiction." I'm loving the humor.
sayume214 chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
"You're a truly pathetic creature...I love you!" LOL. Only Neuro pulls off lines like those.
sayume214 chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
"I love you, useless idiot." Aww! LOL
sadistic-neko chapter 62 . 10/17/2012
I nearly choked laughing reading this last chapter. The fact that I am a pervert was made all the more clear as I immediately began giggling when I read the parts where Neuro said that Yako was looking in the wrong place for what was "up" and when he grumbled about making her mind when she told him to "come quickly". Poor thing, being denied sex just because of a little thing like the apartment being on fire. Awesome story!
sadistic-neko chapter 22 . 10/16/2012
Neuro is now the most epic bedtime story teller in the history of everything! That was freaking awesome!
556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »