Reviews for We have to run
Charles Charmicheal chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
I really hope you get better soon and I hope the surgeries go well for you I have read many fanfics but yours are among the best
colonel sensei chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
oh my gosh i'm so sorry i love your writting and hope you are able to continue. stay strong and keep fighting i'm rootin for ya!
a chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
Hoping all is well with you. God Bless
supesfan18 chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
get well,don't let anything beat you, have a speedy recovery
fAteD lOvE chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Hi! Some good stuff you've got going here.

Really hope you beat the cancer quickly so you can start writing again, my support and prayers are with you :)

I know how devastating cancer can be, had a personal brush with it twice in one year although not myself, so fully with you about the testing.

Keep in touch with us, we want to know how it goes.
jagged1 chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
We are thinking of you, Gator, in our prayers. We'll be waiting whenever you decide to pick up your stories again. In the meantime, you have a great attitude, and why not? You CAN do this! Take care.
wonderjax chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
I love your story. In fact I love all of your stories.;) I'm so sorry to hear about the cancer. Take your time and get better. I wish you the best, and I'll keep you in my prayers. :) Thank you for letting us know.
chuckster54 chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
I going to comment on all these chapters at once. You are good. I miss your stories and will most likely enjoy the rest of the story very much. You have passion "thats a fact Jack"

Sorry to hear about your illness and will include you in my prayers from now on when I go to Mass. You have us chucksters to include as friends. With your permission if you like I can drop you an e-mail from time to see how things are going. When you are in the mood just post your your new chapter on the creative thread on NBC. I will spreed the care.
AwesomeMJay chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Sorry to hear this, don't rush yourself with fics just focus on getting better ;)
Shrimpy Kay chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Aw, sorry to hear.

Feel better, we'll miss you during this short leave.

Get well and good luck
Rac2873 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
I am so Sorry about what you are going through. My prayers are with you and your family. Do not stress over writing your stories. Get yourself better and then come back and entertain us all again.
Jimmy 144 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
To Jennie,

Bless you. Been there. A few things to know, be positive…just a couple things to do and it will be gone. Okay, I am not a doctor, but I’ve had the best. Thyroid cancer maybe the easiest to eliminate. Mine had not spread outside the Thyroid. I had the Thyroid taken out. And with Radioactive Iodine, we could tell that all the Thyroid cells and Thyroid cancer cells were gone. Down side I have to take pills to make up for the Thyriod hormones. Now working on advanced Prostate cancer. That’s harder, they cannot tag the cells with something like Iodine. But again the best, my view that’s gone now too and your will be gone shortly too!

Cheers

JRK
kat chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
great stories... I'll pray for you and I know you would be strong and you will get better
NickyR chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT! I LOOK FORWARD TO YOU WRITING NEW CHAPTERS, AND THE WAIT WILL BE WORTH IT! STAY POSITIVE AND STRONG, MUCH LOVE!
sgafan360 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Good luck! Like the story, it's quite interesting and far more detailed than the actual show was.