Reviews for The Ranch
jaspersgirl chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
I really like this story. It took me forever to find it again. I started reading it a couple years ago and never checked up on it, your writing skills are great. Write more soon, I'm exited to see what happens next.
Writtenwhispers chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
I actually love this story I think it is amazing and very detailed. At first. I was a little skeptical about the whole story line and her having six kids and them all not being half vampire half human. But it kind of makes the story line a little more intresting. Please help caleb I fell like hes gonna commit suicide or something someone help him. I dont like how bella puts so much pressure on Aiden for the love of god hes just a kid not an adult. I think shes robbing him of his childhood. Anyways please update soon now im intrigued!
killer4853 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
plez update
TDitty chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Plz continue its great so far n would love to see how the kids grow up
Regin chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
this is really amazing please update soon
A.R2914 chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
I Loved it! please tell me Caleb didn't run away... loved it almost cried..
CraZy-InsanNe995 chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Awsome! I loved this story and cryed like a bitch throughout it as well so update as soon as possable please!
mizzymarii chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
It was awesome and please hurry and update soon...well unless your dead then i'll understand. ;)
angel04une chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Edward is coming
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
I really think u should be nicer to Bella
Sarah Miler chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
I love it and can't wait for more!
Alice1257 chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
This story is...sad...and at the same time really makes you's very well written that's for sure!
pixi-styx1221 chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
I never felt any resentment for Aiden, but this does help me understand him better. Oh my God, this is a tear jerker. I feel like crying, but it's absolutely amazing. You're able to express everything so well, especially how Aiden and Bella feel about their relationship. It seriously makes me want to cry, but in a good way. I'm not implying this is bad, it just...I don't know how to express how I feel. I think I can easily say this is something I would want to write. I hope you're proud of it, it's awesome.
Ms. Kaylea chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
Great book! Please update soon! Poor Isabella!