Reviews for Get Rogue
cra595aol.com chapter 11 . 11/18
Wiccamage here!

I know I don't have a lot of room to talk, but I hope you are like me and are just sitting on these stories trying to find the right time to finish typing and uploading them. I would hate for this to never get finished. I myself and currently back at the Fanfic writing and hoping to get some chapters uploaded before Christmas.

Good luck to you, I hope you will find some time to pick this up (or at least post the cliffnotes version of how the story ends!)

Love and light,
Wiccamage
I really do hope you continue this tale. It would be an awful shame not to. You have such a wonderful plot and beautifully written characters... I must know how this ends!
I also take it that Blindspot will be making an appearance, should you continue?
And Sinisters interest in Rogue must have something to do with Irene.
Goodness, I hope you continue. I will wait years, so long as I know another chapter is on it's way~
nekochan1994 chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
1.) It would have been smarter to leave a message.

2.) I can't wait for more!

3.) But please oh please don't pair Scott with Emma! DX
nekochan1994 chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
Remy's gonna be TERRIFIED when he finds out who Rogue's daddy is! XD
nekochan1994 chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
1.) Why hasn't anyone commented on the cuffs?

2.) I knew it.
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
1.) Didn't Gambit refer to himself as "Remy" several times?

2.) Did Mystique even know Kurt was her son?
nekochan1994 chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
1.) If Kurt visited Genosha so much he would have at least interacted with Polaris a little

2.) What's Sunspot's problem?

3.) Now I'm really curious about that pic.

4.) Why would one of Mojo's people work with Lady Deathstrike?
nekochan1994 chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
1.) Why are making Scott a jack-ass & Emma-lover?

2.) Please don't pair Scott with Emma.

3.) Even though those two have (sorta) resolved their lovers' issue, they still seem to have issues.
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
YEAH EMMA! Although I'm pretty damn sure she's going to get into a cat fight with Jean. Speaking of Jean, I haven't seen her or Scott much.
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
1.) Nice rescue Gambit

2.) I predict an interesting conversation b/c Wolvie & Raven
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
1.) I thought Kurt couldn't teleport over an entire ocean.

2.) Who did she see?

3.) I wonder what Sinister gave Remy?

4.) Will Cable come into play? If so, will other future children as well?
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
1.) That all happened super-fast

2.) What is Mystique's relationship with Rogue? In the series, Raven was in a romantic relationship with Wolvie.

3.) What are Reapers?

4.) Thank you for putting in Deadpool.
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Why do I have the feeling the stalker has a Cajun accent?
Coco-Chic chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
i really like this story and if you could please continue it. please!
wiccamage chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
I seriously HOPE it doesn't take another year! Please, please, please either update soon or at the very least tell me the rough and dirty version of what you intend to have happen in the next couple of chapters. I'm dying here! I just reread the entire story and got so wrapped up in it all over again.
I was super impressed by how well the story developed and how much better your writing has gotten since you first started. You have a real talent for writing and I want to see more. Like, now would be good ;-)