Reviews for Subtlety
Rose chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
I absolutly love this fanfic, it's probably the best one on the website! xD
Rom Nom Nom chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
It's been a while since the last update and as always a very good read, I'm not sure as to how the story is going to go (a feeling very alien) and will be awaiting for my alert for the next chapter
TorThaSuper chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
'Monsters' From the manga, "One Piece: WANTED!"

... had to do it. XP

pretty... exciting, Tor-san thinks, so far. Boy sure loses... a lot. If Tor didn't know better, though... Hmm. whatever.

lol

LARET!
AttilaTheBunny chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
I still haven't gotten around to watching UP, but that is because there are a grand total of 63 holds on it at my library. Yes, that's right. 63. That is just plain insane.]

Anyway, I am currently avoiding writing my history paper by reviewing this. I mean, obviously I would do it anyway, but perhaps with a little less...zeal. Fervor. Etc.

But on to the chapter. I liked the way Curry remembered nothing and then suddenly he ate turtle and practically had a eureka moment. Except much more subdued, of course. He would not run around jumping out of bathtubs and running through the town screaming. But it was a fabulous reaction nonetheless, even if it did lack the...panache of a proper screaming naked run. But this was more in character, so you know, it balances out.

I also really liked Boy's thought processes during the fight, and the way he couldn't make it back to that calm, cool place in the middle of a brawl. If he had been able to, it would have seemed both that he was getting too strong too fast and just completely unrealistic.

I'm sure there was something else, but I can't remember it right now, other than, of course, the obligatory UPDATE. Because you love me. Or love writing, or love Mihawk and recognize the need to not leave him hanging in the middle of a story. Any of them. Just so long as you update.

~Attila
As4mi chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
I just found this masterpiece yesterday and I squealed with delight today as I saw there was a new chapter.

So I just wanted to tell you this ff is definitely in my top ten already because I really love your style of writing and I love Mihawk and the way Curry speaks and yeah, I guess you just got another german fan xD

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter
Phalanx chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This is the first time I've favourited a story right after reading the first two paragraphs.

Call me mad, but based on the awesome opening, I can tell I'm going to like this story already.
Roronoanne chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
Hi,

dein Deutsch ist nicht schlecht, du hast mich ├╝berrascht ;)

How long did you learn it?

Well, I think I should return to the chapter ... which was (of course) great again. I'm really excited to witness Boy getting a name, I mean in my opinion this was a genuine victory.

About Mihawk's age... well, it could be possible but I don't know whether Mihawk is really that much older than Shanks. Oh man, Oda-sama should give us information!

Well, now I'll continue checking daily for an update (I even bookmarked the page)

Just stay the way you are (and write)

greetings

Roro
Jflower chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
I think Mihawk should be the same age as Shanks he did look like a teenager in the flashback of Gold Roger's execution.I wonder if you are going to include other younger versions of the other seven warlords.
All Nightmare Long chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
Ah, ha ha! XD This chapter was too great! Curry... He cracks me up. And Dracule is way cooler. Like Dracula, yeah? (add in the coffin shaped boat he gets, and... XD) mini-Mihawk, Mega-Mihawk... Nice choice of words. :p XD Thanks for writing! Now to get to reading the next chapters.
All Nightmare Long chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Hello! I wanted to say that from what I've read, this story is awesome. Very entertaining and enjoyable to read. Haha, I love Curry's name. And... *gasp* Was that grey-haired kid Smoker? Or... would he not be that old? I'm not sure. Thank you for writing, and for sharing! I can't wait to read more of this.
Roronoanne chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
Well, I think "Hi" will do.

I have to admit, I've been following your story for quie a while but somehow never left a comment... sorry...

For this masterpiece truly deserves more than just a "comment". I read fanfics for quite some years now but Subtlety is truly outstanding. And not just because I totally love Mihawk

I don't often happen to like OCs, but Curry is great! His way of talking, his actions...

The whole plot is also awesome, I've seldom seen such creativity. I really don't miss the mysterious, beautiful women.

Now I'm really excited to see Boy reclaim his knife. Keep up the great work!

And... please forgive me my poor English, I'm from Germany

Roro
dragonchild25 chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
I have only read 2 chapter and i love it! great job!
Rom Nom Nom chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
Ill be sure to check it out, characters like Mihawk and Smoker and Kuma to name a few have such broad possibilities. I once read a Kuma Fic (Don't know what happened to it) where he was brought up by an anarchist and a Lieutenant in the rebellion leading to his hatred to the government, stories with good plots such as this deserve more acclaim than they get. You're speed is good, I would much prefer Quality to Quantity, keep it up.
AttilaTheBunny chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
I have never seen UP! But I will watch it as soon as I get a chance. Which will probably be sometime over the weekend. But maybe sooner. You never know. And my papers went... Well, they got turned in, which is the important part. Thanks.

I liked this chapter. It was sort of saner than most of the other islands, but in a good way. It also seemed to be a little more serious, dramatic, whatever you want to call it. It makes for nice variety. And I like Curry's random amnesia (though I'm not convinced he isn't faking it as some obscure test-it sounds like the kind of thing he would do).

Please, please update soon. I love this story (despite the fact that I never finished catching up on One Piece, and know very little about Mihawk).
Senko-Chan chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
Another really good chapter! I like how he's growing up a bit. And I really want to see him get the name Mihawk.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »