Reviews for The Seduction of the Accomplice
cilepe chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Too bad Spock couldn't mentor Zack... ;)
jinglyjess chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Im crying again! I cried when zach went to the loony bib to :(
starsinthesky chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
I wish FFN had a "kudos" button like AO3, because this is where I'd click it.
suspreena chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Very good!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It showed the progression of Gormagon's control over Zack in a really believable way. It also showed the intricacies and struggles of Zack's character. On the show, they state Zack had a weak personality which was dominated. You did a good job showing Zack's weaknesses such as his isolation, lack of people skills, and innocence. Great work.
Fandom-maniac1667 chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
Love the ending, I think it finished the whole story well :)
Nokomis Shuala chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Too lazy to log in...

It's really funny, I just watched that exact scene where Zack mentions moving out right as I was reading this.

Anyway, I really like this story. I never settled with the theory that Zack could be blackmailed. XP
teapotpot chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
This is amazing! I am also a huge fan of Zack, and I was less than pleased by the writers' choice to make him the apprentice. However, your story is making the whole situation more believable, and therefore more bearable! Everyone is in character (you've nailed Zack perfectly, and Nothos is fascinating), and your writing is fantastic. I'm not sure if this is the end of your fic... If it is, thank you for sharing; great job! If not, I can't wait to read the rest!
OboeTheres chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
This story is absolutely excellent, and very emotionally involving for me.

Its scary how plausible you make all of this. I could never see the jump from normal Zach to what he was supposed to have done when I saw the series, but you make all of it very realistic.

Very well done, can't wait for the next chapter!
runawaylikeitwasyesterday chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
Aw, zach, come back!

This is really good, but really heartwrenching! So sad... :-(

I really hope the truth comes out about zacheroni. I miss him like crazy!
dream-of-belief chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
I must say I am very thankful for this story. Ever since "Pain in the Heart" I have wondered how in the world Zack could ever do such a thing, even with logic. Your story is FINALLY shedding some light for me. Not only that, but Zack is very much in character and you have taken very few liberties. I hope that you update soon and will most definitely be looking at other works you have done. You've done a brilliant job! I wish I could give my praise in a more eloquent way!
MountEverest chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
I am just getting caught up with this story and it is fantastic as usual.
Cassiopeia823 chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Sometimes, there are things better left to the imagination of the reader. I was nice to see Zack again. (Someone stole his shoes? What was the point with that detail?) I hope he'll pop up even more next season.
BrilliantGreenEyes chapter 8 . 5/17/2009
aw. poor zach. he's so innocently corrupted. i love how you kept true to his character, how he rationalises almost everything, and how he's not... all together there, you know? on a social level. i love his character to pieces, and i'm really happy that you kept him with his zach-ness. great work! ]
Cassiopeia823 chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
You techno-babble was very convincing. I doubt there are going to be many readers with the knowladge to correct you either. Geniuses are rare. I felt this scene was really tight. Excellent, really.