Reviews for Ghost in This House
JulieCS chapter 1 . 3/20
Beautiful OS.
I loved Dark Angel and Max & Logan. Too bad this shows got cancelled after only two seasons. It was a great show!
Sad, but really beautiful OS.
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
OMG. This just hurts so much!
I had to cry on the corner. So well written.
Victoriam Speramus chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
So sad but well written, really heartbreaking :'(
Ica44 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
A multi-hanky fic, without a doubt. Beautifully written, so heart-wrenching; I couldn't stop the tears all the way through the fic. And OMG, the image of Max curled up with Logan's body in the hospital... There aren't words to describe how incredibly...sad it was. Another lovely, lovely story!
diana teo chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
The love story to end all love saddest,sweetest and most heart-breaking fanfic I have ever read.I don't think I can ever read this again,my heart feels done.
zatl chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
noo! this made me cry :(

very well written, though.
latenightrain chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Ouch! Too sad for M/L shippers to read, but too good to put down (if if were print). The imagery is beautiful, but the writing is clear and not too complicated. Just the way I like it. Thanks for this.
KHW.6-2-2010.Stuart chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I'm Actually Crying As I Write This Review,

It Was So Good, But Sad At The Same Time,

Especially The Packages He Left Her,

The Letter, And Then The Final Time She Sees Him.

Loved It.

Your A Great Writer
anatolealice chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
That was lovely, thank you. Very sad but I think very realistic too - I'm sure Logan was prepared for something happening.

I'm glad it didn't happen that way though - Hello Goodbye was upsetting enough as it was!
coolkitty154 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Sniff. That has got to be the saddest story I've ever read. :(

Luved the story though. Even though im not finished watching the shows in youtube, and I dont understand why he died, I still luved it. :D
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Hauntingly beautiful. I read this several days ago and it's so gripping, so intense. I confess I'm too much of a M/L shipper to read it again for a while (haven't since the first time; I'm a wimp!) but it's truly beautifully written.

It would be great to have you back writing more ML - with *both* of them alive this time!

Thanks for such a well-done piece.
Marcus Sylenus chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Sad. Angsty. Beautiful.

Very good work!

Hope you write something else for DA.
Aurora2424 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wow, this was incredibly good and incredibly sad. Too good to not review, but so sad that it takes a special kind of mood to want to go back and reread this. Nevertheless, you deserve commended for this compassionate, deep look into Max and Logan's interactions as well as a very real possibility for how things might have ended up. I would definitely read anything else you decided to post in this fandom. Thank you.