Reviews for Friendly Strangers
CULater chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I wanna write out a long thoughtful review but "I LOVE THIS"will have to suffice. and i do
ceruleanskye1212 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
There has to be more to this! I love the dialogue between them. I want to see if Chris is right about them being unable to be friends. Please update or let me know if this is a stand alone piece. Thanks.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This looks like it will be a good story. I'm looking forward to more.
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Let's see here. You have a Jay story. You have an Edge story. You have a Chris story. I think I've died and went to Canadian heaven.

Anyway, sorry it took me so long to review this, but yeah, I am SUPER SUPER SUPER excited for this. I love Chris/Steph (though not as much as Chris/Trish), and I loved the Attitude Era, so I already know I'm going to love this.

HE CAN CALL ME PRINCESS!

Sorry. Steph was just being majorly stupid. OF COURSE she needed to get in the car with him!

"I need to get my stuff."

"Then hop to it, Princess. I'm not your bellhop."

That was the first thing that got me laughing. He'd definitely tell her that.

And Steph must be smoking something if she doesn't think he's funny. This isn't John Cena we're talking about here, it's Jericho. No lame humor.

“You don’t have the magic fingers.”

OMG DIRTY THOUGHTS!

Hahaha, "we can't be friends."

EVERYONE DOES FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM!

HE'S THE AYATOLLAH OF ROCK AND ROLLA!

I LOVE this, MacKenzie. Love it, love it, LOVE IT!

Tina
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I can't believe I'm just finding this. It's pretty incredible. I liked how he just kept pushing her, then told her they couldn't be friends because he wants to sleep with her. I'm loving it, great job )

~J
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
i love it great story
StephanieIrvine chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I really, really enjoyed this - I loved the interaction between Chris and Stephanie, their conversation seemed to flow so well, so you did a great job there, you pretty much wrote them perfect. I loved how cocky Chris is at the end, and how he can't be friends with Stephanie because he wants to sleep with her. I also hope Steph does fall for him, but he so better fall for her also lol.

I liked the bit with the window and how he was asking if it was alright for her, it like showed, yeah on the one hand he wants to get with Stephanie, but he also cars about her? Does that make sense? Like he doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable around him, he just wants her to relax and be herself around him.

But I really enjoyed this and I will really look forward to more.

Thanks for writing it,

Jodi
DCFanatic4life chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I really enjoyed this story and I'm going to assume you're continuing it since it didn't say completed and that pleases me a lot.

I really enjoyed this first part and I especially liked the way you've decided to portray Chris. He's extremely cocky and antagonistic in this piece, but you've also made him considerate. You've tempered some of the more negative qualities he might have with some endearing qualities and it makes for a very layered character and it makes it a fun read. I also like how you've portrayed Stephanie and I made note that she keeps correcting Chris whenever he calls her Princess, which makes me think there's some sort of back-story there and I'd love if that did indeed pop up sometime in a future chapter (since I'm assuming you're continuing).

I think the best part was when Chris said they couldn't be friends. It was just the right amount of bluntness without being totally crass. He was still cocky, asserting that she would fall for him, but underneath that, there was such attraction from him. He acknowledges that they can't be friends and there is something more between them and his matter-of-fact approach is refreshing and makes for a very interesting dynamic. He knows and now she knows that something could and will eventually happen. She's had her forewarning and I can just picture him trying to get her in bed. I really do hope you continue this because it's funny and charming and I'm really enjoying the dynamic at play and your style of writing. Great job. :)
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I love how cocky he is...like I love you!
Glamagirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Damn Jericho is bold here! he went right through it with the 'I want to sleep with you' I know I would say YES to him all the time, he's too hot to deny