Reviews for Chuck vs the Hair Dye
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
WOW! Too bad you didn't finish this. You had a really good thing going here. Well hopefully you'll hit the lottery and have nothing better to do than write fanfiction, lol!
s-david-m chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Great intro. Doubtful you'll be continuing this now, but it was a good start.
Mikki13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This was a great start; I really hope you intend to write more because I'm sure it will be masterful. Your writing is flawless in that it flows easily from one sentence to the next. I really enjoyed the gently-worded reactions between Chuck and Sarah. Great work.
NickyR chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Im so excited for this story, so please finish heroes so we can have part 2! I'm a big heroes fan too, so i totally understand, but my #1 is CHUCK,so this is me begging, please write a part 2 :) please and thank you!
kira66 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Okay one word: AWESOME!

I so can't wait for more so update soon!
ewriter chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Chuck Tonight!
handshakesandheartaches chapter 1 . 4/20/2009

this is SO good! i've been waiting for a story like this to come out, and here it is!

please update soon
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Awesome. I want an update. Great job. Keep up the good work and hope to see what happens soon.

Charah! :D

bohoxlove chapter 1 . 4/19/2009

that was cute!

update soon? ]
jagged1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Yes, there is something so compelling about these 'Chuck and Sarah on the run' stories! I hope that this one keeps bothering you ; )

Loved the last line - good characterizations overall too. Thanks!
lucky713 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Now go to work on the Heroes story and get back here asap!
awelle chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
“We’ll just have to bring down Fulcrum.”

Thats awesome. I really liked the story. And I would love to read how Sarah and Chuck try to bring down Fulcrum.
pdunn92074 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Nice start. Don't leave us hanging too long.