Reviews for Timeline
july88 chapter 19 . 2/6
:))
Leibeezer chapter 19 . 2/6
I just found this story, and I'm loving it. I can't wait to read what's going to happen next. Please update soon.
VryUnique chapter 19 . 2/6
So he took Bella's blood. I'm glad. Hope they both make it out ok.
VryUnique chapter 15 . 1/30
I thought for sure Edward bit her at the end of last chapter. I guess Bella was having delusions.
VryUnique chapter 14 . 1/30
? Confused... Dream?
VryUnique chapter 12 . 1/30
I'm not sure I like the changes you made in vampires. Edward is slow and clumsy.
VryUnique chapter 10 . 1/30
Yes am surprised she is blind. Did want to smack her a couple times during this chapter. Why would she try to get out of someone's arms when they were carrying her to safety and wonder what they are going to do to her? I guess she could have been confused but I can't believe she stopped and refused to go any further. What the hell? And Edward stopped and tended to her wounds after he was just thinking her had to get them out of there.
VryUnique chapter 9 . 1/30
poor Angela, are you going to have Ben die also in one of the planes? Angela did say he was flying in.
VryUnique chapter 6 . 1/30
I see now that Bella went back to her office. My sister-in-law was in the 2nd tower and you seem to be pretty accurate according to what she said. I never asked what she saw when the first plane hit but they were making announcements that everything is fine and for everyone to go back to their desks. She had a cousin in the first tower and was worried about her so she grabbed her purse and headed for the stairs. I believe a few of her coworkers left with her and they passed many people on the stairwell going up ineradicable of down. She was still in the stairwell when the plane hit her tower. My brother talked to her on her cell when she was just passing the 15th floor. They got disconnected and the tower fell within the next 5 minutes so for awhile we thought we had lost her. They did have to run out of the building with debris falling all around them and barely cleared the building when it fell. Her and her cousin both made it. Thank god she decided to get out and not listen to the announcements.
VryUnique chapter 5 . 1/30
I'm not sure how the preview Bella got up from the floor and everyone was dead to her leaving with Angela but I guess I will keep reading and find out. I also don't believe how Bella let mike get away with firing her. She should have insisted for him to look into it and if she was being overpaid then how could she not notice. If you put an overtime slip in at any place you work it has to be approved by someone. If there claiming she was doing it herself then I don't see how she would have access to payroll. Sorry, just commenting that it doesn't sound plausible.
Sam Fraser chapter 6 . 6/7/2016
I loved how you had Christine Hanson in here.
Sam Fraser chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Ignore FirstTimeWriter24. You are clearly doing this in a respectful manner.
ShadowhuntingAngelOfTheLord chapter 17 . 12/30/2015
This is an amazing story! I am curious about whether you are going to continue it?
Alec'sbaby1 chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
I really do like this story. You make its seem so real like I am seriously in the tower with Edward and Bella. I really do hope yiu don't stop there. Please continue this story
GreenEyes555 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I love the look/concept of this story and was just about to start reading till i noticed you hadn't updated since 2010? It's now 2013 and i was wondering if you ever planned to continue this story on?
I would love to read it, but i'm afraid i won't be able to unless I can get some assurance you'll update/finish soon!

It would be a shame to see a story like this go to waste.

-GreenEyes555