Reviews for Love Squared
Msmiumiu chapter 9 . 7/25/2016
Your Derek is much better than Mc Dreamy in the show. It is absurd to delete eleven years of marriage, in cold blood, like it was nothing.
And I loved the line:"Besides, talking to her meant actually getting her alone, which would mean surgically removing Alex Karev from Addison's hip." It's very funny!
I honestly do not know who I prefer between addisex and addek, I love them both, you know?
Okay, I trust you, LGCoffeeAddict!

Ps. I hope you'll come back on ffnet when you have time.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
lol keep this going
RandomFicAddict chapter 9 . 9/8/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE LOVE TRIANGLE (/SQUARE) STORY WITH ADDISON. LOVE HOW IT DOESNT GET RESOLVED TOO QUICKLY AND ISNT TOO FLUFFY! PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE UPDATE!
JustAnotherIntern14 chapter 8 . 2/23/2015
I don't know if you really back, but if you back, can you finish this one?
Toniboo chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
hey i'd totally forgotton about this story, so glad i have rediscovered it, it's really good! love addison and i love the addison/alex ship.

looking forward to more
toniboo
xox
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
You should continue this asap!
I need more Alex-Addison drama!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
Very good chapter! Please update
xxLittle Black Dressxx chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Wow. This is so good. Addisex and Addek are my two favorite Grey's couples, so it's great to read a well-written story about Addison, Alex, and Derek. You write Addison and Alex's banter perfectly. And I loved the image of Addison's red dress bleeding into Derek's white shirt in the laundry. I can't wait to see how things turn out; update soon!
PaoHalliwell chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
I'm still in Love with this couple :)
JustAnotherIntern14 chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Thanks for back write :D
2976800 chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
I wish that she'd just...dump Derek. He doesn't deserve Addison anymore.
iwillanswertosatan chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Great chapter! Hope you update quickly :)
2976800 chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
YOU MUST UPDATE THIS STORY! Please? Eek. I want mooore.
Paris McCoy chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Please continue with this story because I am curious about whats going to happen between Addison and Alex once he finds out. This is really good story so update soon! :)
sashasbum chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
I love this! And all the addex, but still loving the drama between addison and derek! I really hope they don't say together in this though! Addex for me all the way! PLEASE CONTINUE...I'm loving this whayyy too much!