Reviews for Love Squared
lorenalims chapter 8 . 2/23
I don't know if you really back, but if you back, can you finish this one?
Toniboo chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
hey i'd totally forgotton about this story, so glad i have rediscovered it, it's really good! love addison and i love the addison/alex ship.

looking forward to more
toniboo
xox
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
You should continue this asap!
I need more Alex-Addison drama!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
Very good chapter! Please update
xxLittle Black Dressxx chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Wow. This is so good. Addisex and Addek are my two favorite Grey's couples, so it's great to read a well-written story about Addison, Alex, and Derek. You write Addison and Alex's banter perfectly. And I loved the image of Addison's red dress bleeding into Derek's white shirt in the laundry. I can't wait to see how things turn out; update soon!
PaoHalliwell chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
I'm still in Love with this couple :)
lorenalims chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Thanks for back write :D
charduvals chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
I wish that she'd just...dump Derek. He doesn't deserve Addison anymore.
iwillanswertosatan chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Great chapter! Hope you update quickly :)
charduvals chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
YOU MUST UPDATE THIS STORY! Please? Eek. I want mooore.
Paris McCoy chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Please continue with this story because I am curious about whats going to happen between Addison and Alex once he finds out. This is really good story so update soon! :)
sashasbum chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
I love this! And all the addex, but still loving the drama between addison and derek! I really hope they don't say together in this though! Addex for me all the way! PLEASE CONTINUE...I'm loving this whayyy too much!
OhTheFangirling chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
Rawr! Alex and Addison better end up together byctge end of this!
Chloes-Cheese chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
oh don't leave me hanging!

i need more!

but she's supposed to be with Karev!

ACK! i love Derek but Addison is better with Alex reconciliation via baby doesn't look good for Alex.

oh shoot i'm hooked.

please write more.

i can't wait to see how/if you turn this around.
Judroozz chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
I don't want to maim you, but why why why did Addison have to give Derek another chance?:(

Addex soooooon please:)